Chapter 20 : The Question

*Mei's POV*

I don't have any class at U.A during Friday, but I'll be attending at a Cram School during that day to sharpen my knowledge for the upcoming specialty boards, basically I'm doing my reviews every Friday. I graduated from a Medical School, there's already an MD attached after my name. I just need to obtain a license to become a full pledged Doctor.

*Beep*

I looked at my phone to see who just texted me.

Shoto : Good Morning Natsume-Sensei, are you coming this morning? We're currently having our P.E right now with Aizawa-Sensei.

Me : Good Morning Shoto! Yep! I'll be there by 08:50 am or 09:00 am, it depends on the traffic. And hey, don't use your phone during class!

Shoto : Gomen! I just wanted to know whether you'll come here or not.

Me : Hahaha it's okay! Don't worry about the phone thing. I do it a lot back in the days haha. I'll just pass by at your classroom later.

Shoto : Okay! See you then!

Me : Hai! See ya! 乁( ˙ ω˙乁)!!!

- End of Message -

I looked at the time and it was already 08:05 am. I haven't taken a bath yet.

Well, as usual I did it all quickly.

As I was facing in front of the mirror, I can't help myself but to remember what happened between me and All Might last night. All the moans and cursing, we really did enjoy the moment. Our lust was just that intense, until now I'm still having a hard time walking.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5..." I keep counting the hickies around my neck.

It's just too many of them. I sigh.

But really, last night for me was absolute pleasure but at the same time terrifying. I was terrified because something unexpected happened to my body, I just reached to the point where I actually screamed because of the pain. It's like my body was being crushed by a giant boulder. But thanks to Yagi-san who comforted me. He made me feel calm. Somehow, his comforting words has some kind of soothing effect on me.

I'm scared. I don't want that to happen again on me. I guess I should talk to Nezu about it. He told me that he's working on with something that might actually seal my quirk away for the better. I'm not really sure about it, but I'll just crap the bullshit. I better gamble on this one than suffering from that kind of pain again.

I need to go now.

So I took a cab and fell asleep. The Cab driver woke me up as he stopped the cab in front of the Academy.

*Shoto's POV*

It's almost 9:20. What's taking her so long?

I feel like something is missing whenever I don't see her around.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Someone opened the door.

And there she was, slowly walking inside our classroom.

She looks pretty formal right now, wearing a turtle neck outfit with her hair all tied up.

"Good Morning!" she greeted us with her amazing smile.

"Good Morning Natsume-Sensei!" we greeted back.

My classmates were surprised by her sudden visit.

Then, All Might-Sensei and her looked at each other in the eyes. They stayed like that for more than a few seconds before All Might-Sensei decided to break the silence between them.