Chapter 05 :First Day On The Job!

*Narrator's POV*

*Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!!*

Mei opened her eyes and immediately turned off the annoying alarm. The sound of it is driving her crazy.

She looked outside the window and groaned upon seeing that it's still dark outside.

Mei doesn't have any choice but to wake up early because the bear-like Principal wants her early at the Academy.

She grabbed her towel and headed towards inside the bathroom. Mei undressed herself and entered the shower area.

"Aw! Hot Hot Hot!!!" she squeaked as the hot water touched her body.

She balanced the hotness of the water before really bathing herself into it.

"Ah...This feels so good..." she beamed to herself as she let the lukewarm water flow gently through her delicate body.

Mei looked down on the bathroom floor and tried to grasp the reality she's in. "I still can't believe that I am going to start working at the U.A Academy today." she's still nervous. "What should I do? I really hate to be in front of a crowd. BUT THE SALARY IS SO IRRESISTIBLE!!!!!!" she loudly whined.

After taking a bath, she took a sit on her bed while leaning her back against the wall. She was thinking a lot of things and was lost in thoughts, that's why she fell asleep.

But she was immediately woken up by an ambulance with a loud siren that was passing by outside her apartment.

She looked at the time on her phone and panicked!

"Shit! It's already 05:29 am! I still need to travel for like 15 minutes to get to the Academy!" she hissed.

Mei hurriedly put on her formal attire and groomed herself.

- Mei's attire. Without the black stockings and she's wearing black heels instead of a closed one -

"Notepad! Pen! Handkerchief! Uhhh what else?!!!!!!!" she hysterically ran around inside her room to look for her other personal things that she's going to bring at the Academy.

Nezu already notified her that she doesn't need to bring any teaching materials at the Academy. Since the Academy will be the one to provide all the materials that she's going to need as a Teacher.

Mei was about to bring her laptop, but she suddenly remembered what Nezu told her.

"No need for you to bring your laptop if you have one. The Academy already installed a new personal computer for you inside the faculty room. All the Teachers here has one. It's the Academy's way to protect the information of the students, they're grades and performances. Ones the information has been confirmed and saved in the PC, it can never be copied to any device without my authority."  - Nezu