Chapter 36 : Surprises, Confession and A Kiss

*Mei's POV*

We're currently riding in a cab, as I looked outside the window I realized that I'm not familiar with the surroundings. Maybe we're heading towards west.

"Toshi, where are we going?" I asked. I'm really getting curious.

"I already told you, it's a secret." he patted my head.

I sigh and blow the hair away that was covering my face.

I fell asleep inside the cab and was only woken up when it stopped.

I slowly opened my eyes, but Toshi told me to close it for a while.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just, just close it." he ordered.

Hmmm, well okay.

"By the way, what time is it?" I asked again.

"10:30am"

What? We travelled for 2 hours?!

Toshi held my hands and assisted me from walking.

"Don't peek, okay!" he warned.

I nodded.

He was guiding my footsteps, telling me to duck, to take a step sideward or lift my feet whenever there are stairs.

But then, when he told me to jump I realized that he was just messing  around with me since he was laughing. I slapped his butt real hard this time! But still, he wants my eyes closed.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Almost!"

A few minutes later that feels like forever, he finally told me to stop.

"Now, open your eyes."

"Wow....." my jaw dropped as I gasped at the wonderful view that was laying before my eyes.

A field full of colorful flowers.

"You like it?" he asked.

"Toshi! I love it!"

"Look, there is a bunch of Gazinia flowers over there." he said pointing beside the stream.

I hurriedly went over the Gazinias and started taking pictures of it. "Wah, it's so beautiful."

"Yes it is." he said, looking at me.

I blushed. I guess I'm just assuming things.

"How did you find this place? It looks really hidden..."

"From a friend of mine. His friend owns this place. It's not for a tourist attraction though. This is a private area."

"A private area?! So we're trespassing right now?!" I exclaimed in a panic.

"Nope."

"What do you mean?"

"I bought this place last week. This whole field is for you."

Toshi just made me speechless. How did he even bought such a huge field of land that is full of beautiful flowers?! Wait! Maybe he's a secret son of a president or something?!

My mind is going to blow 😵

"The previous owner of this land loves gardening and growing flowers. I'm often here with my friend, this is our getaway place whenever we feel so stressed out. His friend, the owner of this place is going to leave Japan and will go overseas to be with his Family. He decided to sell this place, and of course here I am always thinking of you who really loves flowers. So yeah, that's why." he explained.