Chapter 15 : What Are You Wearing?!

*Toshinori's POV*

"S-She just k-kissed me..." I said stuttering to myself as I recalled everything that just happened.

I touched my lips and feel the sensation that she left on it.

I honestly felt angry and frustrated, thinking that she would kiss someone like me. It's very clear to me that she likes All Might better, then why kiss me? Did she knew that I liked her? Did she do it just to make me feel better? Was it because of the heat of the moment? Or is it because she's also attracted to me? I want to know why?!

I feel so frustrated, but I can't deny that the kiss was absolutely amazing. I liked it, but it's also confusing me.

After I broke the kiss, Mei suddenly ran away. I didn't pursue her because I also need some time to sink that all in to myself.

*Mei's POV*

"Urgh!!!!!!! I'M SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!! I LITERALLY WANT TO KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!!!! GOOD JOB MEI! YOU JUST RUINED YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH YAGI-SAN!!!!!" I exclaimed to myself as I was rolling back and forth in my bed.

"He might think that I was just messing around with him. But I don't. I sorta developed some kind of feelings towards him. He's just too kind and caring! Just like All Might!!! Why did my heart betrayed me?! (T.T") I don't want to feel like this! Oh GOD please help me!"

I fell asleep and the next thing I knew, it was already morning.

I need to hurry up!

When I arrived at the Academy, Midnight accidentally spilled a bucket of paint all over my clothes. "Waaaaaah! Gomenasai Mei-chan!" she apologized. I didn't brought any extra clothes with me (T.T")

Nemuri-san brought me to the washroom and helped me washed it off, but the stain won't disappear. "I'm really sorry Mei-chan." She apologized again. "Uhm it's okay." I said, but really...I'm pissed off...

"Oh! I have an idea! I have a scarf and a skirt in my bag! Wait here, I'll just go get it!" She said before rushing out from the washroom.

Minutes later, she arrived and took care everything for me.

"Mei-chan! I didn't know that you have a tattoo!" She said, touching the seal on my back.

"Hehe, just please keep it hidden under the scarf." I nervously said.

"Let me handle this!"

"Tada!!!" She lamely beamed.