Chapter 67 : A Forbidden Relstionship (Filler Chapter)

Author : Please do take note that this story happened in the past.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Mei's POV*

"Shouto! Can you pass me the salt please?"

Shouto came early to my apartment to spend some time with me, which I allowed since it's Saturday and I'm also bored.

We did the groceries together and cooked something for our lunch.

"Here you go." He handed me the salt and started watching me preparing the dishes.

"You're really good at this." He stated.

"Hmmm, not really. I just learned it from my Mom."

"Ahh, I see."

"Done!" I cheered.

So after preparing everything on the table, we immediately delighted ourselves with all the food that is present in front of us.

"That was very delicious. Your future husband is very lucky." He said, looking at me.

I don't know why, but I think I just blushed. No matter how I look at this kid, he looks really attractive. Can't deny the fact.

"Haha don't talk nonsense you kid!" I'm trying not to expose myself too much.

I stood up and started washing the dishes, Shouto also helped me from doing it. After finishing all the chores, he suggested to watch a horror movie that he just bought from the store.

"The Autopsy Of Jane Doe?!" I exclaimed! I really wanted to watch this movie last month on the theatre but sadly, I don't have any time to do it since I was too busy doing some Teacher work at the Academy.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded excitingly, as if I was a little kid who is excited to eat some candy.

Shouto already prepared the snacks on the table, so I was left doing nothing. I turned off the lights so everything would feel so scary. Shouto took a sit on the couch then I followed.

As the movie started, I immediately felt the chills running down my spine which caught the attention of Shouto.

"Hahaha you okay? The movie just barely started and it's not even scary." He said, chuckling.

"Jeez, you'll never know the feeling of having a phobia in these kind of stuff." I pouted.

"Should we stop watching it then?" He asked, a hint of concern lingering in his voice.

"No! L-Let's watch it."

.....

*Shouto's POV*

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed so loud to the point where I felt my eardrum vibrated.

She's not even watching the movie anymore. She just completely shut her eyes.

I grabbed her head and made it lean into my chest. I can feel her shivering, how can a strong woman like her be scared of something that isn't real?

She tried peeking at the movie and ended up watching the most scariest scene. Mei suddenly hugged me and buried her face deeply into my chest.

I blushed. I can feel her delicate fingers brushing on my skin. This kind of situation is making me stiff. I just let her do everything what she wants. And by the end of the movie, my shirt was a mess. It was torned and crumpled by the pulling she had made.

"Hehehe, sorry Shouto."

"It's okay."

"I have an extra white unisex tshirt in my room.   You can have it. Just go to my room and open the cabinet. It's just hanging inside there."