Chapter 54 : Still Him (Semi-Lemon)

*Mei's POV*

I'm having second thoughts in entering the Faculty Room. I can't help myself but to remember about what happened to me and Aizawa-san yesterday. The kiss was so sudden that I wasn't able to react.

As I keep on repeating the images of our kiss inside my head, my face started to heat up.

I really need to snap out of it!

I touched my lip and I can still feel the essence of the kiss that he left.

"Oi, what are you doing?"

I had goosebumps the moment I heard the voice. I look to my side and saw Aizawa-san looking at me all confused.

"A-Aizawa-san!" I nervously exclaimed.

"What are you doing outside the faculty room?!" I asked in a panic.

His brows furrowed and answered "I was at the storage room, looking for some stuff. Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Are you thinking about the kiss yesterday?"

"E-Ehh?! W-What?! O-Of course not! No! Hahaha! I'm all cool with it hahaha!" I sheepishly responded. I hope it's not obvious that I'm really bothered about it.

"That's good then. Because you will get a lot of it starting from now on." He patted my head before going inside the faculty room.

W-What?!!!

I swear to GOD that I'm red as a tomato right now!

(*Kriiiiiiing!!! Kriiiiiiiing!!!! Kriiiiiiing!!!!*)

Crap! The bell just rang!

I immediately went inside the Faculty Room and head towards my desk. The first thing I noticed was the absence of Toshi. This is quite unusual since I am more tardy compared to him. I wonder why he's late?

Maybe he's sick?

Should I call him?

How about I send him a text message?

Wait. I should really stop worrying about him......

"Mei. Let's go." Aizawa-san called. We still need to go at the class 1-A to help them with the props.

~~~~~~~

*Aizawa's POV*

Mei is looking for something inside her shoulder bag, but it seems like she can't find it.

"Are you missing something?" I asked.

"I really want to tie my hair but I can't find my rubber band." She complained.

I have a spare one inside my pocket.

I went behind her and gently touched her hair. She stopped the moment she realized that I was fixing her hair myself.

As I was doing her ponytail, I can't stop myself from looking at the view of her neck. It was so flawless and smooth. I felt the butterflies and my cheeks started to flare up.

"There, it's done." I immediately spun around to snap myself out of it.

I can't believe that I just blushed.

"Thank You."

"Y-You're Welcome."

~~~~~~~

It's already lunch break and Mei invited me to have lunch with her at the rooftop. I usually eat alone at the cafeteria, and sometimes with Yamada.