Chapter 06 : Mei Meets All Might!

*Mei's POV*

It's been 35 minutes since I arrived here at Nezu's office and another 30 minutes for waiting the other Teachers.

Nezu already made me sign the contract. I also finished reading the rules and regulations of the Academy.

I was about to play a game on my phone when someone suddenly knocked on the door.

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

"Come in!" Nezu answered.

"Good Morning Headmaster!!!" a very sexy lady wearing a bodysuit greeted Nezu.

Nezu got off from his chair and approached the jiggly lady.

"Nemuri-san, Ohayo! By the way, I want you to meet the new Teacher that I was talking about!" Nezu said.

The sexy Teacher looked at me with such excitement in her eyes.

I immediately stood up from the couch and approached the lady which I believe is Nemuri-san.

I bowed my head and introduced myself. "Good Morning Nemuri-san, my name is Mei Natsume. It's my pleasure to work with you!"

"Hahaha! What a cute name!! Mei! No need to be so formal! You can call me by my Hero Name, Midnight or just go with my name, your choice." she winked.

"Nemuri-san it is." I smiled. Nemuri-san suddenly got me in a tight hug. Her boobs is crashing me!!! My boobs is kinda big too, but hers are strong! Does she also train those?

"N-N-Nemuri-san, I c-can't breath!" I gasped.

"Oh! Hahaha sorry. I got carried away!" she apologized, letting go of the hug.

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

Someone is knocking again.

"Come in!" Nezu answered.

A weird looking man with a lazy eyes came in.

"Aizawa-san, Ohayo!" Nezu greeted.

"Good Morning." the lazy eyed man lazily responded.

The weird guy then stared at me.

The atmosphere is becoming awkward.

"Oyyy Aizawa!!!" Nemuri-san yelled.

"What?"

"Introduce yourself!"

"For what?"

"She's the new Teacher." Nemuri-san said while pointing at me.

"Ohh, okay." the lazy eyed man walked towards me and stared at me again.

He's creeping me out.

"My name is Shota Aizawa. I am the homeroom Teacher of the Class 1-A."

He's the Homeroom Teacher of the students that I am going to Teach?!

I immediately bowed my head in front of him. "Nice to meet you Aizawa-san! My name is Mei Natsume and I am going to be the Biology Teacher of the Class 1-A! I am looking forward to work with you."

Nemuri-san suddenly slapped my back, I almost trip myself!

"Hahaha Mei! Aizawa here is also known as Eraserhead! Just ignore him. He's boring." Nemuri-san laughed.

I looked at Aizawa-san and smiled.

He looked away and ignored me (T_T)!!!

Minutes later, another Teacher arrived. It's Present Mic. Nemuri-san introduced me to him.