Chapter 53 : I Don't Want It

*Mei's POV*

"Going home?" I looked to where the source of the voice came from and saw Aizawa-san walking cooly towards my direction.

I nodded and smiled.

"I'll accompany you." He nonchalantly said.

I wonder what he's thinking. Aizawa-san is really stern, he's very hard to read. How could he hide his emotions that easily?

"What?" He asked. Aizawa-san just caught me staring at him.

"N-Nothing!" I answered, sounding flustered.

He didn't respond.

Should I let him accompany me or what?

But before I could completely decide, the cab that I rented suddenly arrived.

I sigh.

I guess I don't have any other choice then.

Just when he opened the the cab's door for me, I saw All Might got out from the Academy with a bunch of students. He looked at me and I looked back at him. For a moment back there, my heart suddenly ache. I don't know what it means, but I'm confident enough to say that he felt the same way too.

Toshi...Why do you keep on coming back inside my mind and heart even though I want to completely forget about you..

The cab passed by in front of him, I looked at Toshi through the window and ones again we stared at each other until the cab turned right, making the Academy out from the sight.

"Mei. You okay?" Aizawa-san asked.

"Y-Yes."

~~~~~~~

When we finally arrived in my apartment, things had became awkward since neither of us aren't talking.

He was staring at me and I was really flustered.

"This is weird...." I mentally said to myself.

"Uhm wanna come in? I have cupcakes!"

Aaaaaah! That was very lame. He must be thinking that I'm thinking that he just want some free food!

There's been a very long pause before Aizawa-san finally spoke.

"Okay."

Or not hehe...

~~~~~~~

"Come in. Make yourself comfortable."

Aizawa-san took a seat on the couch inside the living room while I headed towards my bedroom to change my clothes.

"For a while." I popped my head beside the door before closing it.

*Aizawa's POV*

Her place feels so cozy.

I honestly don't know anything about her, except for her name, educational background and unusual quirk.

She is a woman full of mysteries. But asides all that, I find her very interesting.

"Hey."

She got out from her bedroom only wearing a white loose t-shirt and a short shorts.

She looks absolutely amazing. In fact any clothes she wears always suites her.

Mei went straight to the kitchen and brought back some cupcakes with her in the living room. Placing the plate of dessert on the coffee table in front of me.