Chapter 14 : KISS!!!

*Mei's POV*

"You know what Natsume-san, I really wish that we can hang out without any medias attacking us." He sigh.

"It's really hard for me to enjoy when they're around." He added.

"You have to live with it. And besides, we can hang around in my place privately." I answered smiling.

"If you're not getting bored by just watching movies all day and eating a lot of food!" I added.

"Of course not! Haha as long as it's you I'm with."

I blushed.

"We're here! Wanna come in?" I exclaimed, trying to relax myself. What am I thinking?! I'm giving his words some deep meaning! Uhhhhh, this is so wrong.

"I still need to do something. Maybe tomorrow." He replied.

"Hmm, well okay then. Thanks for walking me home! See you tomorrow!"

"Take care Natsume-san." He said before walking away.

- A Hours Later -

*Toshinori's POV*

She's about to arrive any minute now.

*Ding Dong*

I hurriedly opened the door and she greeted me with a hug.

"Hi!" She giggled.

"Natsume-san!" I said in shock. I know that the both of us are already close but this is the first time that she hugged me out of nowhere.

"You seems so happy. Want to share why?" I asked, looking at her.

"I just want to say thank you for being so patient with me. I know that I've been quite unfair to you these past 2 months. You trust me yet I still don't trust you at all. But I think it's time for me to open up with you."

We took a sit on the couch and Mei started telling me everything. Her quirk, her Family and her work.

"I really can't elaborate my quirk properly since it's very confusing. But it's really dangerous. Most of all, it's hurting my body. And whenever that happens? It feels like I am going to die because of the pain. That's why I did my best not to use my quirk as possible. But, I've changed my mind lately, I've been using it at the Academy for quite some time now but after that, I really tend to get dizzy a lot and worst? I get unconscious. All Might saved me a couple of times now."

"You're not a dangerous person Natsume-san, I don't like that kind of term. What does the Headmaster of the Academy thinks of you? An aggressive animal? That's so wrong. I know that one day, you will be able to control that powerful quirk within you. Whatever happens, I will always stay by your side. Don't be afraid in overcoming that beast inside of you. You have me and most of all, you have All Might to protect you."

She's blushing.

"E-Ehh, I don't want to bother All Might about it. He's the symbol of peace! He's the Number 1 Hero. I don't want to add any more problems in his list. Lately, we've been going out and the media keeps on bothering him. I feel really concerned of him, since being questioned by a lot of people and having a bunch of cameras flashing right into his face is not that easy you know. I just wish that the media can give him a little break." She said pouting.

So, she's concerned of me...

"I bet All Might wouldn't mind all that ruckus for you." I stated.

She blushed again.

"But still....."

"You're a very likable person Natsume-san."

She didn't respond.

"Anyway, I cooked something for you!" I exclaimed, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the kitchen.

I've already set the tables and the food.

"Let's dig in!"

As Mei and I were eating, she suddenly cried.

"Natsume-san, what's wrong?" I asked in concern, getting up from the chair and walking towards her form before kneeling down at her side.

"I-I-It's just that, it's been a while since I felt like this. Eating with someone on the table and having that someone cooked a delicious food for me." She sniffed.

I wiped her tears away and gently grabbed her chin to make her face me.

"I'll do this for you everytime and anytime you want."

She hugged me and fell off from the chair. I lose my balance and she fell on top of me. We both slammed on the floor. Mei just laughed and looked at me with a smile. I smiled back at her.

We both finished our food and washed the dishes. After that we went to the living room to watch a movie.

*Mei's POV*

Yagi-san plopped down next to me putting one of his arms behind the couch.

I scooted a bit close to him before nuzzling into him slightly. I looked up at him making him blush with the cute face I made.

"Is this okay or should I move?” He shook his head. He moved the hand that was behind the couch and wrapped it around my shoulders. (*'.'*)

"It's okay.” I smiled and nuzzled into his touch before turning my attention to the movie. Yagi-san has been gently caressing my arm throughout the entire movie.

I looked at the clock and it's almost 10 PM.

"Want to go home?" He asked.

I shook my head and answered "Nah, let's watch another movie."

With the same position, Yagi-san leaned his head on mine. We really looked like a couple right now.

"Natsume-san." He softly mumbled.

"Yes?" I looked at him.

Both of our faces is so close to each other. We are currently exchanging breaths!

My face is really like a tomato right now!

"I just want to tell you something. I hope you don't get mad."

His hot breath is making me lose control.

I suddenly grabbed him by the collar and kissed him. His mouth does not move in return. He stiffens and I can practically hear him thinking 'What the fuck is she doing?!!!" Urghh I think? Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit. Well, he isn't returning the favour. This is awkward.

To my surprise, after a long weird moment, he kisses back. I feel his hands grip my back, grunting into the kiss.

Oh.
Oh wow.

It's a messy, frustrated, angry kiss. But it's good. Really good ahhhhhh. His hands on my back, his hot breaths and his tongue wandering around my mouth makes something familiar yet weird stir in my lower regions.

In his part, he was catching his breath. His hands released me and broke away from the kiss.

Oh fuck whatdoidowhatdoidoohmyfuckinggod!!!!!My brain screams!!!!!
Fight or Flight?!

I got up from the couch and run outside his house. Thankfully, he did not pursue me.

Why the fuck did i do that?
Why did he kiss me back?
Did he just kiss back to make it less awkward for me?

What even?
WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT?!

I slapped myself a couple of times in the middle of the road as I was walking back to my apartment.

HOW STUPID OF ME TO DO THAT!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I screamed.

=======