Chapter 62 : Passion (Lemon)

*Mei's POV*

"Toshi?" I softly whispered, trying to wake him up from his sleep.

"Hm?" Toshi slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"I can't sleep." I mumbled.

He hugged me closer into his body. Leaning my head in his frail chest, I can hear his heart beating so peacefully.

"How I wish we could be like this forever." I said.

"Of course we can." He replied.

No, we can't Toshi.

I'm afraid.

I'm afraid that I might unconsciously hurt you again. And the fact that you wouldn't even dare to hurt me back when my other self goes berserk again makes it more worst. I atleast want you stop me. 

Yet, I know that you couldn't do it.

"Toshi...I'm so-" He cut me off.

"It's not your fault."

Iv'e been putting a lot of pressure on Toshi. He has enough problems to worry about. 

"We will definitely find a way to completely seal that thing."

I didn't respond, since I've already decided what to do.

"Mei. You don't have to worry about me." He smiled. Then his face suddenly dropped for a split second, before a cheesy grin crossed it.

"Hey! Why are you looking at my chest?!" I embarrassingly yelled as I covered my chest.

Toshi's cheeks flared up and mumbled "It's too revealing......"

"Haha Toshi. I was only kidding." I chuckled.

I gently caressed Toshi's cheek and thought about a lot of things.

I'm really going to miss this guy a lot.

His eyes followed my hand movements, and I saw him take a deep breath. He leaned forward and puts his arms around my waist. I blushed again, trying to look away, but he held me there firmly. He stared down into my eyes and I detected many emotions behind them. Something that looked like happiness and excitement.

He's still feeling happy after all what happened?

He bent his head down and suddenly pressed his lips against mine. He then pulled away slowly.

"Mei. I Love You. I really really really do love you." He whispered.

"I...I Love You Too Toshi." I whispered back, closing my eyes.

And suddenly he was on me again, lips pressed against mine almost hungrily, pushing me to the side until he was on top, running his hand up and down to my side, hitching my leg up around his hip.

I made no move to resist, rather I went with it. 

He broke away from my lips and moved to my neck, kissing downwards all the way towards my collarbone. As he went further down, my hands went to his hair and gently gripped it, just as Toshi started to rip my clothes off.

I didn't like the fact that he was still completely changed, so I ripped open his shirt to reveal his. My hands traced all over his body, his injury, every line and slope, feeling firmness and softness..

Toshi lifted up my leg even higher around his waist and I could feel his manhood pressing at my core through the thin material of my shorts.

I moaned at the friction and arched up, and he licked and sucked at a certain point on my neck. I was going crazy.

Before I knew it, the both of us no longer had any clothing, and he was pressed right at my entrance, both of us panting.

"Can I?" He asked and looked at me for permission. I nodded and leaned back.

He thrust into me and my nails dug into his shoulders as I felt pleasure all over my body. He thrust into me again and again, making me moan.

"To..shi..." I gasped as I began to reach my climax.

"Mei..." He moaned and sped up, forcing the strongest pleasure I've ever felt rolling through my body as he hit my G-spot everytime.

As I reached my climax, my nails tightened even more on his shoulders, nearly breaking the skin, and he thrust even faster to come with me. I moaned as I felt him come inside of me, as I reach my climax as well.

"Mei. I want to have a family with you." He mumbled, his head still resting on my chest as he was still tired of all the thrusting.

I forced myself not to cry. 

I want too Toshi, I want too.

But I can't...

*Toshi's POV*

"I shouldn't keep the ring waiting inside my drawer." I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author : Guys! I'm very sorry if I haven't written for a while. I was really really really busy! Busy with my work and my kids. I hope you all understand. I've decided to update this work every week, it could be 1x-2x a week depending on my vacant time. Thank You so much for the support, even though this story sucks xD..! Love ya all!