Chapter 68 : Backstage Kiss

*Mei's POV*

There's just a few minutes left until our performance.

I don't feel so good. I suddenly got a stomach ache after witnessing the roaring crowd present here at the stadium. This is going to be my first time performing in front of many people. I just hope that I don't embarrass myself too much, especially not in front of All Might.

I looked around me and noticed that the girls were also pretty tensed up.

What am I doing?! As a Teacher, I should be motivating them instead of being all pussy.

*Sigh*

"I can do this. No...We can do this!!!" I whispered to myself. I should stay calm and be confident in front of these girls.

"EVERYONE! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!" I confidently exclaimed which grabbed their attention. These girls are smart, I know that they are fully aware that I am also in the same boat as them. But these program is also a contest! We can't let ourselves lose from the other competitors! They all nodded in agreement despite feeling so nervous.

"LET'S ALL DO OUR BEST AND WIN THE COMPETITION! EYES ON THE PRIZE MY GIRLS!!!!" I confidently yelled with conviction..

"HAI!!!" they all answered in unison.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*All Might's POV*

Present Mic started calling the girls of Class 1-A and their Biology Teacher, Mei on the stage. As they all started walking towards the center of the performance area, I began to search for her.

And there she is, walking so elegantly behind the students.

Wait! WHY IS SHE WEARING SOMETHING SO SHORT AND REVEALING?! But I can't deny the fact that she looks really amazing!

It's pretty obvious that she's going to be the center of attraction during this performance.

(Music started playing - BOOM BOOM! By : Momoland)

They all started dancing and singing each of their lines. I don't know why, but Mei really stands out from the rest of them. The crowd started cheering especially during Mei's part. Watching her perform on the stage makes me blush, I just can't believe that I am loved by that kind of girl.

"I'm so lucky..." I whispered to myself blushing.

And then I noticed Shouto staring at her with awe, same goes for Aizawa and Vlad. I sigh, how am I going to keep these men away from her?

When their performance ended, Mei looked at me and gave me a wink. My blushed darkened and I can feel my saliva getting balled up in my throat.

*Mei's POV*

"Finally! We're done!" I cheered as we all took a seat at the backstage to have a quick rest. "Natsume-Sensei, the crowd seems to like you a lot!" Ochaco-chan implied, showing me a thumbs up. "What are you talking about? They all like US." I replied smiling while patting her head.

"You girls did a great job!" All Might suddenly appeared behind my back and wrapped his formal coat around my shoulders.

"KYAAAAAAH! All Might-Sensei is being so sweet towards Natsume-Sensei!!!" Mina-chan started fangirling over us. She stood up from her seat and pushed All Might towards me, making me fell off from my chair and All Might landing on top of me. Now the girls are all staring at us, me and All Might are just a few inches away from kissing each other! JEEZ! This guy also wants this happen! He could easily make himself unmovable when Mina started pushing him!

He stared at me like there was no one else around the room. His breath is getting hot and fast. I know that he's going to kiss me any moment now!

"H-Hey! Stop!!!" I quietly hissed at him. "Not in front of these girls!" I added. But All Might just ignored my words and did his move. He kissed me! I blushed like a red tomato! I am so embarrassed right now! The girls started woooing all over us.

I pinched his waist, snapping him back to his thoughts. "E-Eh, what?! Waaaaaaa!!!" All Might stood up as fast as he could looking so embarrassed of what he just did. He helped me get up but I decided to get up by myself. I can't even say a single word to the girls.

"Natsume-Sensei, All Might-Sensei, the both of you should not be embarass about it. You two are dating right? It's normal for a couple to do that kind of thing, so just be casual about it. Don't worry about us, we girls understand a lot about adulting! Teheeee!" Mina-chan said. All the girls nodded their head in agreement.

Me and All Might just stayed silent as we both look at each other.

"Natsume-Sensei, All Might-Sensei, we're going to excuse ourselves for now. We still need to take care of the Maid Cafe!" Momo-chan said.

"Okay girls! I'll see you later after this lunch time." I answered.

"Now, go change your clothes." All Might ordered, giving me my bagpack and pushing me towards the changing room.

What's wrong with him?

I started putting on my pink shirt and black leggings. I just tied my hair into a bun because I was also feeling hot despite the AC being turned on.

"Good! I like this look of yours much better!" He said. I raised an eyebrow at him. Does that mean that I don't look attractive during the performance? "So, you're saying that I look ugly during the presentation?" I asked. All Might shake his head in a panic and immediately reasoned me out "No! No! That's not what I meant! What I'm trying to say is...I don't like you showing too much skin in the public, especially when there's a lot of men around."

"Huh? That was just our costume..."

"I know. But I just feel so pissed off when I see other men looking at you with so much passion and lust. I just can't bare it."

His reason made me chuckled.

"Okay Mr.All Might. I get it! Don't worry! I'm all yours." I said while I kissed his cheek in surprise.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~