Chapter 52 : Unclear

*Mei's POV*

Yesterday was a mistake. I don't know what's gotten into me why I kissed him back.

"Argh!!!!!!!! I'm so stupid!!!!" I yelled.

The Students in the hallway started staring at me.

I quickly ran to get out from the area and immediately went to the Faculty Room.

As I opened the door, I accidentally bumped myself into someone. And when I turned my face to see who it was.......It's him...It was All Might...

We stared at each other and it became really awkward.

"S-Sorry. I wasn't looking to where I-I was going." I said stuttering.

"I-It's okay. I wasn't l-looking either." He nervously answered.

"Mei, about yester-"

I cut him off.

"I really have to get going, I still need to finalized the grades of the Students for this 2nd quarter." I lied.

I hurriedly walked away and went to my desk. Pretending that I'm doing something busy.

I sigh in relief as I saw him take his leave from the area.

~~~~~~~~

It's already 07:30 am and I was just checking my mails on the internet, when Aizawa-san suddenly arrived inside the Faculty Room, bringing a bouquet of flowers with him.

Everyone looked at him with surprised, including me of course.

I followed his movements and it seems like he is heading to where I am sitting.

Aizawa-san stopped beside me and called my name in his usual voice.

"Mei."

"Y-Yes?" I asked, looking at him.

"For you." He apathetically said as he handed my the flowers.

I looked him, then the flowers, then him again and back at the flowers.

"F-For me?" I asked, looking back at him again.

"Yeah."

I accepted it.

"T-Thank You Aizawa-san. You surprised me." I was really flabbergasted. I didn't expect that Aizawa-san would do something like this.

"Oyyyyy Aizawa!!!!! So it was Natsume-san after all huh?!!!!!" Yamada-san exclaimed.

"Yeah. I was telling you that it's her but you're too loud to even hear it."

*All Might's POV*

The students started whispering to one another. They were giggling, almost like fan girling over something. They were talking about Aizawa-san and a flower. I wonder what it is all about.

I opened the door and went inside the Faculty Room.

And the first thing that my eyes saw, was Mei who is receiving a bouquet of flowers from Eraserhead.

I suddenly feel jealous, but above all. I was hurt. I may be just over reacting but I don't like seeing Mei receiving any gifts that came from a suitor.

So Todoroki-Shounen wasn't lying after all.

I managed to maintain my bubbly demeanor as I walked towards my desk.

"Oi, All Might. Is this okay with you? Aizawa is making his move on your EX!!!" Midnight exclaimed. Her words echoed throughout the whole Faculty Room.