Chapter 16 : A Time With Shoto

*Shoto's POV*

I waited for Natsume-Sensei outside the Faculty Room. I feel kind of nervous. Why did I even asked her to come with me in the first place? I could've just asked one of my classmates to come with me instead.

I face palmed.

The door opened and there she was standing, looking like a student herself. My blazer looks really good on her. Although her skirt is really short though, I stared at her blushing.

"Shoto." She smiled.

"H-Hi." I nervously said.

"Hello! Hmmm let's go?" she asked.

I nodded.

We started walking out from the Academy. The atmosphere became really awkward as silence starts to embrace the both of us.

"So, what kind of present are you going to buy?" she said, breaking the silence between us.

"I'm thinking of something memorable." I replied.

"Hmmm a necklace or a bracelet perhaps?"

"Indeed, but I don't know what kind of style to purchase."

"Actually, you do know how to choose a style. Just look at these bracelet you gave me! It looks so pretty!" she happily beamed.

I blushed at her remark, since I didn't purchased the bracelet that she's wearing right now. I made it myself.

I just smiled at her.

When we arrived at the Mall, she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the nearest jewellery shop.

I started to look around and found nothing that catches my eyes.

"Hmmm, where did you actually bought mine? We could go there." She asked.

I paused for a while.

"A-Actually, I made that one." I nervously said.

"Wow! Really?! I'm quite impressed! You should make one for your Mom too! She'll be happy upon knowing that you're the one who made it."

"Y-You think so? What if she doesn't like it? I was thinking about it but, you see...Well, it's kind of complicated. My mom doesn't like me that much, she hates seeing me. She gets rid of the things that reminded her of me. I'm not even sure if she'll accept the bracelet that I'm going to give to her, especially if I'm the one who made it."

Her facial expression suddenly changed. She looks so sad right now.

"I'll help you with it." She said smiling.

"Mind if we go to my house?" I asked.

She nodded "Sure!"

We took a cab and waited for 10 minutes before arriving at my place.

I opened the front door and entered, then she followed.

"Ohh Shoto! You're here!" My sister said in surprise.

Then she paused for a while before saying something again.

"Wow! This is the first time that you actually brought someone in our house. What is your girlfriend's name?" my sister Fuyumi asked me smiling.

She just embarrassed me in front of Natsume-Sensei!

"Onee-san!!!!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Now come on Shoto, don't be shy." She teased.

"ONEE-SAN! She's my Biology Teacher!" I exclaimed.

It feels like I really I want to burst out of embarrassment right now.

"WHAAAAAT?! Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Gomenasai!" my sister started apologizing in front of Natsume-Sensei.

"It's okay. Please don't apologize." Natsume-Sensei softly said as she stopped my sister bowing her head in front of her.

"I'm sorry if my visit was so sudden. I just want to help Shoto with something." She added, smiling at my sister.

"I can't believe that you're his Teacher. You look so young and you're also wearing the Academy's uniform."

"Oh about this. Well, it's a long story. I just borrowed it from your brother since something happened to me this morning and I wasn't able to bring some extra cloth with me."

"I see! Please come in!"

I let Natsume-Sensei take a seat on the couch while I went to my room for a while to change my clothes.

After that, I called her and we both went to our backyard.

I thought about it carefully and finally decided to make a necklace for my Mom instead of a bracelet.

We started working on the necklace and finished it on 1 hour. Thanks to my quirk.

Natsume-Sensei worked on the design, she's really great in doing it!

"When are you going to give this to your Mom?" she asked.

"This Saturday morning."

She smiled. "Goodluck!"

"Natsume-Sensei, I know that I've just asked you for some help. But can I again asked you to come with me this Saturday? I really don't know what to do or how to give this to her."

"Of course Shoto. I'll be glad helping you with it."

=======

Author : Next chapter will contain what you've been waiting for. LEMON!SMUT! Eheeem...