Chapter 66 : Delightful Revenge

*Mei's POV*

"Natsume-Sensei, we'll take it from here." Momo-chan stated, looking at me with a smile.

"Are you sure? I can help you guys finish decorating the Cafe."

"It's kinda bothering us that All Might-Sensei is peeping through the door. He's waiting for you to be finish." Kirishima-kun said, his eyes staring at the head of All Might plopping at the side of the door.

Toshi is going to wait for me no matter what. I don't want him to waste his energy because of it.

I sigh.

"Okay. Just call me if you guys need anything."

They all nodded.

"See you tomorrow!" I said while waving my hand goodbye at my precious Students.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"You were creeping them out." I huffed at All Might who was just standing outside the classroom.

"I was just waiting for you."

"It's okay to wait but don't show them that creepy look of yours."

"What look?"

"Nothing. Nothing. Never mind."

We finally reached the exit of the Academy. And without any warning, All Might suddenly carried me in a bridal style and jumped away in a super sonic speed.

"EKKKKKKK!" We're moving so fast that my vision turned so blurry.

"HAHAHAHA! What's the matter?! You should get used to it!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET USED TO IT WHEN YOU ALWAYS DO IT SO SUDDENLY?!!!" I angrily yelled.

"Hey, hey! Your saliva is showering right into my face."

"Not my problem!!!" I spat.

~•~•~•~•~•~

*Toshi's POV*

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked.

We just arrived at my house.

"Hm, anything."

"Okay. I'll cook something for us." I said.

"I'll help."

I proceeded to the kitchen after changing my clothes, she then followed after a few minutes.

And again, she's turning me on. Why does she always wear my shirt?! She really looks good on it, not to mention that she's not wearing any shorts.

My face started turning red and Mei had noticed it.

"Ohhh...Don't tell me that I turn you on?" She teasingly said, sliding her delicate fingers on my chest with her face 3 inches away from mine.

My mouth became dry, making me unable to speak. So I just gulped instead.

Mei flicked my forehead, waking up my senses.

"Not now. I'm still sore."

"I-I-I know." I shyly responded as I looked away.

~•~•~•~•~•~

*Mei's POV*

We decided to cook some Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip. We enjoyed our dinner just like any of our normal day.

I've been teasing him ever since we started eating. Sliding my leg on his, giving him shivers and making him blush. Seeing him trying to stay cool about it really makes me laugh.

After everything was finish, Toshi and I went to the living room to watch a movie. He sat down first while I prepared the film.

When the movie started to play, I lay my head on his lap. But my teasing is not yet over.

I started touching the zipper of his baggy pants. Up and down then gently, slowly I can feel his member getting hard. I giggled on how fast he gets aroused. Toshi looked at me with his blushing face, he didn't say anything but I know he wants more.

I unzipped his pants and slightly pulled down his underwear, revealing his fully erected cock. I started licking its tip, making Toshi flinched.

"Hmmmm..." I stopped licking his member with a pop.

I smirked. He's really liking it.

Just when I was about to sit down and watch the movie, Toshi suddenly shoved my mouth right into his dick. He's thrusting it wildly while gripping my hair so tightly.

I literally gagged in every thrust he makes. But after a few seconds pass, I already got used to it and it slowly made me horny.

I sucked it while toying my tongue around it. Thrusting it with my hand, Toshi decided to let go of my hair and let me do all the work.

"Hmmm.." His cock feels so hot and I can also feel it throbbing inside my mouth.

"W-Wait..." He said stuttering.

I looked at him and I knew that he's almost at his climax.

I ignored his demand and continued to give him a blowjob. Seconds later, his cum wildly bursted  out inside my mouth.

His body is still shivering from the pleasure. I looked at Toshi and made him see that I swallowed all of his cum. He was blushing red.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"You're so unfair." He answered, dropping all his body on the sofa.

"Haha. Just a little revenge for taking advantage of me sometimes." I laughed as I also drop myself beside him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~