Chapter 50 : Conclusion

*Toshinori's POV*

I still can't believe that Mei and Todoroki-shounen are......

I sigh.

It's not right. But...

I still remembered when she told Todoroki-shounen that she loves him.

I took a sit on the shore and keep on remembering that scenario over and over again until my heart started to ache. I gripped my chest, and the next thing I knew. Tears has fallen from my eyes.

I wiped it away.

I never expected for her to fall in love with her student. Should I do something about it? It'll probably hurt her. I'll just stay silent then. That kid should only make sure not to hurt her feelings. Or else I'll not hesitate to interrupt.

It's currently dawn, I decided to wake up early to have a workout. I got up and jog again along the shore.

I wasn't paying around to my surroundings, I just kept on jogging and I saw Mei also jogging towards my direction.

I glanced at her and she glanced back at me. But neither of us didn't stop from the track.

She still has a great impact towards me.

Mei...

*Mei's POV*

I arrived back in my apartment and took a rest on the couch.

Toshi.

Why do I keep on thinking about him...

I sigh.

He's done enough already. I just want to completely forget him!

*Beep*

Shouto : Morning :)!

Me : Wow, you're up early!

Shouto : You too.

Me : I went out to jog.

Shouto : I see. So how was yesterday's movie with Aizawa-Sensei?

Me : It was very interesting.

I told him everything that happened and Shouto concluded at the end that Aizawa-san likes me.

But I insisted that he doesn't, since Aizawa-san is not into that kind of thing.

Shouto made a bet. And I accepted it!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Monday)

"Good Morning." I greeted everyone who is inside the Faculty Room.

They all greeted back except for Toshi and Aizawa-san.

"Good Morning, Aizawa-san." I greeted him with a smile as I passed behind him.

Whoah, did he changed his style?! His hair is tied into a bun and he's not wearing his usual signature shirt anymore!

My eyebrow raised as I stared at him.

"What?" he asked.

"Ohh, nothing." I chuckled.

"I know right! We're also shocked." Nemuri-san implied, whispering into my ear.

"Yeah!" I replied.

*Shouto's POV*

I was sitting on my desk when the door suddenly opened. Natsume-Sensei came in and told us to start practicing.