Chapter 49 : A Day With Aizawa

*Aizawa's POV*

It's almost 11 am, I'm just walking towards her apartment. After reading her address in the file, I found out that All Might and her are neighbors. They lived a few blocks from each other. They broke up and obviously they can't stop themselves from seeing each other since Mei will really have to pass by from All Might's property whenever she tries to go somewhere.

Well, that's none of my business anyway.

I keep on walking and remembered what Yamada had done to me this morning.

Flashback (Early Morning)

*Ding Dong*

"Why are you here?" I asked as I opened the door, revealing Present Mic with some paper bags.

"I'm here to obviously style you in your very first date!!!" he exclaimed.

"Date? It's not even a date."

"Just shut up and let me handle everything."

- End of flashback -

I sigh. I look really weird.

*Mei's POV*

*Ding Dong*

That must be him!

I opened the door and it revealed a person that I never saw before. To my panic, I immediately slammed the door close.

"Oi, what are you doing? It's me Aizawa."

Eh?!!!! Aizawa?!!!

I opened the door again and almost laughed as I looked at him

I opened the door again and almost laughed as I looked at him. Why is he wearing a business suit?!!!!!!

But to be honest, he looks good. I didn't recognized him at all since his tiny facial hairs were shaved and his hair was even slicked to the back!

"I know, I look ridiculous." he mumbled.

"Hehe no, not at all. I just didn't recognized you!" I said.

"Yamada was the one who made me look like this."

I'm literally holding myself not to laugh.

"Let's go or we'll be late."

I nodded.

Jeez, he looks like a very rich business man.

We were walking at the center of the City when a bunch of ladies started approaching us. Or should I say, him.

Some Real Estate sellers also approached him. Basically, he was  surrounded by a lot of unknown people.

"Tch. So annoying. Can you people get out of the way? I'm busy." he hissed as he forced himself out from the crowd.