Chapter 32 : I Got Ignored

*Mei's POV*

- Thursday Afternoon (05:00 PM) -

I'm running out of supplies, I need to do some groceries later.

I booked a cab online and waited for my ride to arrive.

"Haha, oh my gosh you're so funny." jeez, that was a very flirty tone. I look to my side to see who just spoke and to my surprise, it was the woman from the media. She's having a conversation with All Might.

"Hahaha, you're so cute!" What?!!!! Did he just say that she's cute?!!!!

I feel like my head is going to explode. The both of them sounds so fucking annoying.

"So, what do you say? You want to hang out with me later All Might?" why is she touching All Might so casually?!!!!! I can clearly see it from the corner of my eyes!!!!

"Sure Rina!" He's calling the woman with her first name.

"Then, let's meet later at the KTV bar near the Happy Berry Mart, at 7pm." she winked at him.

Happy Berry Mart is where I'm going to do my groceries later since it's the nearest supermarket to my apartment!!! Why did she even chose that place? Like there's a hundred of KTV bars around this city!

Urghhh...

Is this okay?

But, come to think of it. All Might never asked me to be his girlfriend. Last time when the media surrounded the both of us, he told them that I am his girlfriend, maybe he just did that in order to get out from the gazillion questions that was thrown at him.

Yeah, he never did ask me to be his girlfriend.

But still, It hurts. Seeing him being flirted with another woman.

I tightened my grip on my bag. I want the cab to arrive as soon as possible.

*Beep! Beep!*

Thanked GOD!

~~~~~~~

I'm done checking the test papers of my students. I put down the pen on my desk and sigh before stretching both of my arms up.

Toshi has also been very busy these past few days. I'm kind of concern of his health. He's overdoing it.

I should pay him a visit tonight. Maybe he'll come with me to the groceries.

I grabbed my sling bag and went outside the apartment.

There's no way that All Might would come to such place like the KTV bar. He doesn't drink alcohol and he's not into that kind of stuff like doing karaoke.

*Ding Dong*

Toshi should be in his house right now.

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

He's not answering.

Hmm, I guess I'll text him then.

Me : Toshi. I'm outside your house.

- 5 mins later -

Toshi : I'm not in my house right now.

Me : Oh. Okay hehe.

Toshi : I'm still busy.

Me : Okay, I understand. See you some other time.