Chapter 59 : The Question

*Mei's POV*

"I'll visit you again this afternoon." I kissed Toshi's forehead. He then held my hand and gently kissed it. "I'll wait for you." He smiled, which made my heart skipped a beat. It's been a while since I felt like this. I nod and smiled back at him.

"I Love You." Toshi muttered. "I Love You Too, Toshi."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As I arrived at the Academy my heart started to pound fast. I'm not scared of anything, I just feel so nervous thinking about how should I talk to Aizawa about what happened. Well, I need to fix this so I have no other choice but to tell him the truth that Toshi and I are back together again.

"Mei."

"EKKKKK!" Someone just touched my shoulder from behind.

"Sh-Shota?!" I nervously uttered his name as I turned around to face him. He just suddenly came out from nowhere!

"How was your sleep last night?" He asked, putting his hands inside his pocket.

The both of us continued to walk until he decided to stop at the Academy's Garden.

"Mei. I want you to be honest with me."

Shota's words sent shivers throughout my whole body.

"I want you to choose between me and All Might right now. I'm heck serious towards you but I can't push myself forward if you're still hesitating with your feelings. I want a direct and final answer right now."

I looked at his eyes and I can tell that he's feeling nervous. I don't want to dump Shota, but I don't want to hurt him either by lying to him.

"Shota. All Might and I are back together again."

There was a complete silence for a while before Shota decided to speak again.

"As I thought." He sigh.

"Sh-Shota, gomen-" He hushed me and patted my head.

"There's no need for you to apologize. Natsume-san. I'm glad that you're learning to be true to your feelings."

For the very first time, Shota has shown me his most gentle and sincerest smile.

"Anyway, let's go." He added.

I looked at his back while I was following him from behind. He never looked back at me. I wonder what's going on in his mind right now?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The Academy's Festival is going to begin in next 3 days, I hope Toshi feels well in that period of time so that he can witness his Students hardwork! Yet, I don't want him to see me dancing and singing, it'll be quite embarrassing for me.

"Natsume-Sensei!"

"Shoto!"

This kid suddenly came out from nowhere, bringing some chocolates with him.

He handed me some Twix which I didn't mind to receive.

"I see that you're in a good mood right now Sensei."

"Kind of. I'm currently fixing my life and it seems like it's going well." I smiled.

"I see."

I nodded and smiled at Shouto.

"Sensei, if you're not doing anything this afternoon, would you mind coming with me at the Supermarket? You see I'm not really that good when it comes into choosing some fresh vegetables, fruits and meat. My Sister is currently away and she'll be back in 2 weeks. I'll be cooking for myself and I don't want myself to get sick by my own cooking."

"Sure. I'll be doing some groceries to since my Kitchen is out of stocks already."

"Sensei!" Midoriya suddenly called.

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you for a while?" He asked.

I looked at Shouto and he just smiled before leaving me and Midoriya alone.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

He's looking down on the floor and somewhat shaking.

"Natsume-Sensei, I just really want to say sorry."

"For what?"

"For yelling at you, for thinking wrong about you. For doubting you."

I lifted up his head and smiled at him.

"You don't need to ask for forgiveness since I also committed some mistakes. It's fine now Izuku. What's important right now is that Toshi is already fine."

The kid smiled at me and nodded.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After the day was over, I went with Shouto to do some groceries. After purchasing all the items needed, I immediately went home and so does he.

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

"Mei?"

Just hearing Toshi's voice makes me feel at ease.

I slowly opened the door and went inside his room.

Toshi is just lying down on his bed.

I hugged him before kissing his left cheek.

"I'll be staying in your place until you feel fine." I said.

"How about you stay here with me forever?"

I paused and blushed.

"W-What?"

"Hahaha nothing."

I pouted.

"You're so cute. I miss this face of yours." Toshi suddenly pinched my cheek which earned him a shriek from me.

"EEEK!!!!"

"Hahahaha." I love hearing his laughing voice. I wish we could stay like this forever.

"Mei. If I ask you to marry me, will you say yes?"

I blushed again. Why is he asking me this kind of question?

"Hmmmm why would I tell you my answer?! It would be best if I keep it as a secret for now."

"Haha okay okay. But I'm really hoping for you to say yes."

I stayed silent and just glared at him. And within a second, Toshi just suddenly kissed my lips.

"I want you to be by my side forever. I love you Mei."

I kissed him back.

"I Love You More."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author : GUYS!!!! IM VERY VERY VERYYY SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPLOAD! IT'S BEEN A MONTH I GUESS?

I just went home from my 1 month vacation and my experience was really amazing, yet scary and weird. I don't believe in monsters or whatsoever. But during my vacation I encountered an ASWANG, some kind of a monster that lurks here in the philippines that kills and eats people especially pregnant woman. My male cousin was abducted by 2 aswang and they've done a search and rescue operation just to search for him! And indeed he was really abducted by monsters since some people witnessed these two ugliest looking women running off in the middle of the forest while dragging my cousin..But thanked GOD they were able to get him...urghhhh that was really weird..I really dont believe in those kind of things... :/ weird...so weird