Chapter 3 - Nice To Hate You

"Jimin!!" Namjoon yelled from the car.
"Coming hyung!" He yelled back, running to the car.
"Get in" Namjoon orders, and Jimin complies.
"This is your first day of school.. are you excited?"
"No.. im scared.. what if they won't like me" Jimin pouts.

"Oh silly.. they will like you, you're so cute.."
"But hyung.. what if i mess up everything?, they will bully me.. and and- -"
"Just smile to them.. say hi! Or.. tell them compliments!"

"Okay hyung" Jimin mumbles
"You'll do great Jimin"

-------------------------------------

Jimin was walking on the hallway, and everyone keeps on looking at him, observing him. He was new to the school and everyone wants fresh and new, for a new target.

Jimin looks so innocent , he gives his best smile, that some were captivated by it. Jimin was too busy looking around that he didn't notice someone was infront of him.

"Ahw!" Jimin wince in pain as he hit his head on a hard chest.
"OMY!! OPPA!?
"IS THAT?! OGOSH!" Jimin hears shouts and cheers, he didn't even know who were they talking about.
"Who are they talk- -"
"Hey!, kiddo are you not gonna apologize to me?" Jungkook asked sternly.

"Im sorry" jimin replied immediately scared of getting bully.
"Sorry??!" Jungkook shots back.
"Yep you said apologize.. so"
"You just bumped on my chest you midget!"

"So?, its just a chest, its not golden, and also im not a midget, does your eyes have a problem?" Jimin giggles by his own words, he finds it funny.
"Woah, do you know who I am?" Jungkook asked, grabbing Jimin's collar, making their face closed to each other.

"Uhm.. if you give me your name i will know you" jimin replied smiling.
"Im jungkook you dickhead!" Jungkook said angrily and all the girls were squealing by how hot he is when he's angry.
"Dickhead?, isn't that a bad word?, didn't your parents disciplined you?' Jimin asked curiously.
"Woahh!! BURN!" Everyone said, laughing at how Jimin savages jungkook.

"Oh.. you wanna talk about parents?" Jungkook laugh.
"What?"
"Are your parents short?, because you are the shortest person I've ever encountered" Jungkook smirks and everyone laughs, taking video of them.
"Yah! You arrogant guy!, i don't know who you are but all i know is i don't like you!" Jimin yells from the top of his lungs before running away. He hates it when people call me short.

----

From now on, i'll update short chapter

Vote!and comment❤