Chapter 41 - Permission

"Jungkook

"Jungkook.. eat this.. its taste good" Jimin offered as he handed him the bowl. Jungkook took it and pours some on his plate.

Namjoon was looking at them, observing every movement and listening to every word they let out.

Jimin notices his hyung wasn't eating anything and just keep looking to him and Jungkook.

"Uh hyung.. eat" Jimin said as he pointed out his table.

"I ate ealier.. " Namjoon said as he stood up and cleaned his place , making Jimin frown so as Jungkook.

"Jungkook when you're done.. you have to sleep in my room.. " Namjoon stated and Jimin quickly disagreed.

"Hyung!, he can sleep in my room!" Jimin protested making Jungkook's eyes widen. "What?" Namjoon asked in shocked.

"You won't treat him well" Jimin said softly as he glance at Jungkook worriedly.

"Jimin.. i will treat him the way he needs to be treated"

"You made him clean our house! And do our garden!. Now his hands hurts"

"Jimin.. its okay.. " Jungkook smiled and put his hand on top of Jimin's..

"He can't sleep with you.. i don't trust him.."

"We won't do anything!.. don't you trust me hyung?!" Jimin's voice raises. Jungkook want this concern from Jimin, but he needs to get Namjoon's trust in order to get him.

"Jimin.. Jungkook can't stay in you- "

"You don't trust me?, you're supposed to be my brother" Jimin scoffs before running upstairs.

Namjoon sighed while Jungkook stands up and open his mouth to speak.

"I know im not that good.. i know you think im not the man for Jimin. Yes, he's younger than me.. he's vulnerable, fragile.. but trust me.. i never love someone before. Please give me a chance Namjoon hyung... i feel like you would also fight for the person you love.. so you can understand me.. understand my feelings" he confronts him. Telling him how he felt inside makes his chest lighter. Namjoon exhaled deeply before nodding his head.

"Okay.. go to his room.. but if you ever.. ever touch him.. i will throw you away.. understand?"

"Yes sir!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin's P.o.v

I heard Jungkook knocking on my door.

Did Namjoon hyung finally give him his permission?.

"Jungkook ah?" I opened the door and soon i felt him embracing me.

"Cuddle?" He asked and i nodded. Cuddle isn't bad... but i have saw something bad earlier..

Its not actually bad.. its just making me question myself..

Why is mine little?, and his is not.. thats unfair.. is it because of our height? Or...

"Jimin?" He snapped his fingers infront of me.

"Huh what?,oh.." He chuckled and i realize i was lost for a moment.

"I said lets lay on your bed?"
"Ah.. okay.." i closed the door before we lay together. He cuddled me, i rest my forehead on his chest while wrapping my arm around him.

I feel so comfortable around him..

After seeing him naked..

It didn't bother me..

Will a little bit, i just keep asking myself about the size..

But.. besides all of that.. i feel like he's my home..

"Lets have a date tomorrow" he said making my heart burst excitedly, knowing that hyung finally made a right decision.

♡♡♡♡♡

Vote! Comment!