Chapter 66 - Denied

Jimin had been thinking a lot lately, he wasn't ready to give Jungkook his virginity, he was terrified, but he thought, maybe its the right thing to do in order to keep their relationship strong.

Jungkook is his first boyfriend, he don't know how things work, so he thought that maybe Taehyung is right since he had been into a lot of relationship.

A day have passed and Jimin don't know what Jungkook is doing, it was 6 pm when he called Taehyung to ask him if Jungkook was fine since he really don't know what app to use.

The elder just told him to open the TV and go to Tvn news so he did.

And then there he saw Jungkook on the TV, with someone interviewing him.

" so Jungkook, last night in mnet music award was epic, you and taeyeon really have chemistry!"

Jimin frowns when he sees Jungkook smiled widely.

"did he like the question?" Jimin asked himself.

"uh, me and taeyeon, we are kinda close, I.. she is like my older sister, she always makes me laugh because she's really funny, no one makes me laugh so hard except her.."

Jimin felt a pang on his chest when he heard that from Jungkook's mouth.

"I don't make him laugh?" he started questioning himself.

"oh.. You must really like her!"

"yeah.. I really do" Jungkook replied blushing.

"I have a question but if its too personal for you, it's okay if you won't answer it." Jungkook nodded.

"do you have someone you love right now?" the interviewer asked, Jimin close his eyes, hoping Jungkook won't deny him.

"no, I'm still single!" Jungkook exclaimed, and Jimin shut his eyes open, sweat drips on his forehead, and his heart was on his throat. He is broken.

"oh, but I heard you like someone in mins university, some people said this person is a guy, and you were pretty close when you were on senior year"

"oh.. That, his my close friend.. I'm not gay" Jungkook chuckled, he really looked like he is telling the door, his voice convince other people.

"oh, so you and taeyeon have a chance?"

"hmm.. Well, maybe" Jungkook said with a genuine smile on his face.

"ohh! Can---"

Jimin turns off the TV, not wanting to hear more from Jungkook's mouth since its really painful.

"six, for breaking my heart into pieces!"

_______

I'm making a new story, so this is the title, and I'm gonna start updating once I finish rewrite the stars

My school starts on Monday, but I promise I will not stop updating. 😍😍