Chapter 67 - Blood, Sweat And Tears

I'm updating more and more since I have school on Monday! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin is ready, to talk to Jungkook, to confront him, to ask him what's happening to him.

Jimin is waiting on the door, since earlier Jungkook called him and said that he will come home.

Jimin just want to go back the way they used to be, it was really a great love story, and he didn't know why it ended up like a night mare.

"Jimin! I'm home!" Jungkook said excitedly, he won 4 awards including daesang and he just want to celebrate, he is now really popular because of taeyeon and the interview he did.

He opened the door and saw Jimin in front of him.

"babe, we are going to celebrate!" Jungkook exclaimed hugging Jimin tightly, the younger didn't hug back instead he pushed Jungkook harshly.

"what's the matter?" he asked worriedly.

"tell me, do you still love me?" Jimin asked, Jungkook raise an eyebrow, scoffing since he was tired of all the drama.

"what's with you?, don't ruin the good mood Jimin" he said sternly, Jimin sighed.

"answer me Jungkook"

"yes I do!"

"then why did you deny me?" he asked his voice shaking.

"oh you watched it"

"yes I did! Now answer me kookie!" Jimin raise his voice.

"fuck! I was on a good mood and you freaking ruin it! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jungkook shouted angrily.

"Jungkook! What happened to you? You're not the man I fell in love with!"

"oh shut the fuck up! You are just saying that because you want to get rid of me! But guess what, I'm not gonna let you go! Jungkook said as he grasp Jimin's arm hardly.

" do you like that girl? Answer me kookie.. Please! "

" no!, I was doing it to gain popularity and you are too fucking stupid to understand!" Jimin cried, again Jungkook is using this words like he don't respect Jimin.

"Jungkook.. You changed!"

"I didn't! Now shut the fuck up idiot!" Jungkook shouted before shoving Jimin away making the younger bumped onto the mirror.

The mirror breaks because of the big impact, making Jimin's arm bleed.

"a-ah!" Jimin shouted in pain, he fell on his knees, Jungkook widen his eyes and run to kneel in front of him.

"Jimin! Are you okay? Baby.. oh shit, your arm is bleeding!"

^^

"seven, for hurting me, physically"

__________