Chapter 27 - Love?

Jimin's P.O.V

After class, i look everywhere for hyung Jungkook. He is nice to me, and his fragile, his got insecurities and i don't want him to be depressed. He's a friend, and his important.

I walk around the field, to find him. I can't believe i ditched Tae earlier just to talk to this guy who won't even show up. But just as i turn around, i see Jungkook leaning beside the tree. I immediately run towards him.

"Hyung!" I called, but as soon as he saw me, he pick up his backpack to leave but i stop him, i just had to. I grab his arm to make him stay.

"Why are you avoiding me hyung?" I asked softly as i face him. "Im ignoring you because thats what your brother wants" He stated calmly.

"But thats not what i want!"

"Jimin, you make it harder for me.. just stop!" He yells and my heart sink. I got scared by his tone, i don't like it, when he shouts.

"But.. you're my friend.. please" I begged as i cried, i can't hold it anymore. I can't even believe im crying because of him.

"He's right Jimin, im just a bad influence.." He reasoned but thats just rubbish!.

"No!, he's not right!. Even thought his my brother i defended you!... doesn't that prove that i really care for you, and i don't care what my own brother said?" I cried but he was out of words. He didn't even care about our friendship, he just look away. I remove my hand on his arm as i take a step backward.

" i can't believe.. im crying because of you. I can't believe i fought for you. You, who don't even care about me.." I stated, and he looks at me in the eye and was about to say a word.

But i run away, i just can't do this anymore.

He's just a friend.. but why am i crying like a mess?.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin cried on his room, he just can't get over it. Namjoon heard him and open his bedroom door. And there he sees Jimin, crying on his bed while hugging a pillow.

"Jimin?" Namjoon called and Jimin sobbed even louder. "Hyung!" He pulled him and hugged him.

"Jungkook don't want me anymore.. he hates me!" He cried and Namjoon was so confuse why was he crying.

"Why?"

"He wants to ignore me.. because you said.. he's no good for me.. But hyung!. Im happy when im with him!.. he's good for me then!" Jimin explained, his voice reflects to what his feeling right now.

"Jimin, what are you feeling right now.. what exactly do you feel right now?" Namjoon asked, he just want a conclusion because he sense something was wrong.

"Hyung, don't hate me.."

"Tell me jimin.. i won't be mad.."

"I hate you because he's not with me anymore"

And Namjoon's heart sinks. "My brother is in love"

♤♤♤♤

Goals!
Vote 80!
Views.. 300/400