Chapter 54 - Selfish

Jungkook arrived with Jimin at the bighit company studio. He is starting to record his songs.

Jimin was waiting outside the recording studio, being a supportive boyfriend, he keeps on giving Jungkook thumbs up when the elder looks at him.

But as Jungkook continues recording, some stuff and crews keep on flirting with Jimin. Jungkook sometimes sees it but just ignores it because Jimin would just smile at him, like telling him, nothing is going on.

But..

"Hey.. Im Daniel.." A young and handsome guy who was a new artist that just wanted to visit his manager here, but then he was attracted by this young and cute guy waiting here outside the studio he is also recording his songs.

"Oh.. Hi! Im Jimin!" Jimin says with his very cute eye smile that makes him just melt by his cuteness. Daniel smiled and sat beside him.

"What are you doing here? Are you a new artist or what?" Daniel questioned. Jimin shakes his head and pointed Jungkook.

"He's my.. bo- - bestfriend.." Jimin stammers, he was so close to saying boyfriend but he thinks that no one should know their relationship since Jungkook is an idol and he knows how anti fan's judge him by his sexuality.

Jungkook is recording his Magic Shop song when he notice Jimin smiling with Daniel, of course he knows the guy but he never wanna know him more. He clenches his hand on the paper sheet he was holding when Jimin giggles.

"Oh.. bestfriend?, i see.." Daniel smirks as he takes his card and hands it to Jimin.

And then Jungkook lost it. "So show me~ ~ i'll show~~ how i get mad!" Jungkook growls as he notice them being so close with each other, he walks out from the recording studio.

"Here.. text me.. or call me.. im really interested in you.. " daniel stated as he took his card and handed it to Jimin. The younger nodded, just wanting to have some friends.

"Okay then!" Jimin replies but before Jimin could put the card on his pocket, Jungkook appears and took the card harshly, throwing it to the ground.

"Come here" Jungkook grabbed Jimin's arms harshly making him stand up and bumped onto Jungkook's chest.

"Stop flirting with my boyfriend you asshole!"He yells with gritted teeth and clenched fist.

"Bo-boyfriend?" Daniel looks at Jimin then back at Jungkook.

"Kookie.. i - - "
"He said you're his bestfriend! I didn't know.. im sorry Jungkook-sunbaenim" Daniel bows 45 degrees as he apologizes.

"Lets go home" Jungkook stated before his coach called him. "Jungkook we aren't finish yet!" Jungkook scoffs before dragging Jimin outside the room.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin arrived home and feeling nervous when jungkook didn't said a word after what happened ealier.

Jungkook inhales deeply not wanting to scold jimin but the younger said that they were just bestfriend? It hurted a lot.

"Kookie?" Jimin called, looking at Jungkook who was staring at the window with his arms crossed.

"What?" He asked grumpily. Jimin moves towards him and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, back hugging him.

"Im sorry.. i was being friendly!" Jimin said. Jungkook huffed before unwrapping Jimin's arms around him. He faces him with a angry look.

"Why did you let him flirt with you? Huh? Do you like him too?" Jungkook asked angrily gripping Jimin's arm hardly.

"No! I only love you! I even choose you over my brother!" Jimin sniffs with his teary eyes. Jungkook was taken back by his answer and now was feeling guilty.

"Im sorry Jimin.. but i forbid you to go there anymore.." Jungkook stated feeling sorry , he just love Jimin so much that he needs to be selfish.

"But.. i wanna visit you!" Jimin agrues.

"People they are obviously hitting you!. I don't want to lose you! I fucking love you and care for you.." Jungkook said , pulling Jimin for a tight hug.

"Okay.. if thats what you want. I love you so much too.." Jimin said hugging Jungkook back.

"Im sorry Jimin.. but im selfish when it comes to love"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Do you have stories the same as what im reading in my library?

Do you have stories the same as what im reading in my library?♡

I have more

I have more.. i actually have 400 stories in my library.. you?
Most of it is.. Btsrockz stories..