Chapter 68 - Eight

......

"he will be fine" the doctor said, since Jungkook don't want Jimin to leave the house, he called a doctor to come instead. Jimin can't believe what happened earlier, Jungkook hurted him badly and he don't know what to think and do anymore.

"thank you doctor" Jungkook said with a grateful smile.

After the doctor leave, Jungkook walked in the living room, finding Jimin who was holding his phone.

"are you okay now?" Jungkook asked as he sat beside him. Jimin ignored him as he keep his eyes on his phone.

"I'm talking to you Jimin" Jungkook said letting out a frustrated sigh, but tries his hard not to get mad at Jimin.

"Jungkook, I'm going to taehyung's house, I'm gonna sleep there, I wanna give you some space" Jimin said with his hands shaking, afraid of what will be jungkook's reaction.

"space? Or you just wanna leave me?"

"we always hurt each other, and I am not leaving you, I just wanna have some space for a little time. I'm tired." Jimin said hoping Jungkook would understand.

".. you won't come back, you will leave me. You will leave me for a fucking guy who isn't as great as me, you're really idiot Jimin, I thought your smart! I have money, I have the looks, I have it all, and you are leaving me for some peasant!?" Jungkook yelled angrily, grabbing the collar of jimin's shirt.

" I am not cheating on you! Why do you think so low of me! "Jimin cried, trying to push Jungkook.

" what's the matter Jimin ah? Do you feel guilty now because im saying the truth?! "

" Jungkook please! What are you even saying! "

" you can't leave me, you are mine! "Jungkook claimed, and with that Jimin pushed him hard and run towards the door, he reach for the doorknob but Jungkook wrapped his arms around jimin's waist and dragged him to the storage.

" don't! - AH! Jungkook please, let me go! "Jimin shouted, Jungkook didn't care and pushed Jimin inside the dark place and locked the door immediately.

" no one will have you except me! You are mine! Mine mine!!! "Jungkook screamed, while banging the door, scaring the shit out of Jimin.

" open the door kookie please ! "Jimin begged.

" after everything I've done you can't just leave me!, you are my property! I own you! " Jungkook yelled, diminie keeps on barking making Jungkook irritated.

" son of a bitch! That dog is getting on my nerves! "Jimin eyes widened as he heard that, he knock loudly and cried.

" If you hurt him, I will never forgive you! "Jimin screamed. Jungkook stop himself from going to diminie.

" Jungkook! Please, you said you love me! You promise that you will always will! What happened!? "Jimin cried.

And with that Jungkook opened the door and immediately kneeling in front of the younger, andpulled him into a tight hug.

" I'm sorry.. I'm sorry baby"Jungkook apologies. "don't leave me" Jungkook whispered, as he cried.

Jimin closed his eyes and hugged back.

"im sorry too Jungkook.. but I'm not gonna stop counting"

"eight"

<<<<<<

I'm sorry guys I thought I published it..