Chapter 19 : So Good

👆play the music above...

"Hey you okay?" Jimin asked as soon as he saw Jungkook on his favourite spot in the school, the rooftop. The younger was looking so lonely so he decided to sit beside him , in the ground.

"Hmm.." Jungkook hums in response, looking at the sky. Jimin wants to ignore him, but how can he?, he has a good heart and he was concern about Jungkook.

"Im sad"Jimin pouted, while he glance at Jungkook. He lean his back against the wall, sighing in depress.
"Why?" The elder asked.
"Money problem!.." jimin whines.

"How about you?" Jimin added turning his body to face Jungkook. "My brain is my problem.. my attitude and all.. is my problem.. I am the problem" Jungkook stated bitterly.

He's right"Jimin thought. "But.. i think he just need a friend right now.. he's feeling so down"

"You're not a problem, even though you kinda stubborn and hard headed. I like you, you are just being yourself.. thats who you are, they can't change that. " Jimin pats his shoulder, with his eye-smile, causing Jungkook to get a goosebump by Jimin's sweet words.

"Really?, you like me?"
"Of course i do. You're funny and all.. but i think you need to stop being so full of yourself you know.." Jimin response voice sounded so sweet.
"I don't know anymore...my career will end if i can't pass this school year"

"Hmm.. i really wanna graduate early so that i can help hyung" Jimin sighed.
"Jimin, do you think i can graduate?" Jimin nodded positively.
"Of course you can!, im positive..."

"But im really stupid..." Jungkook mutters. "You're not!" Jimin lies, just to give him more motivation. "If you want my help , i can help you!" Jimin stated, causing Jungkook to widen his eyes.

"You will?"
"I can... if you want to"
"I want to!, oh thank you Jiminiee!" Jungkook hugs him tightly. "He's not that bad" Jimin said to himself.

"Then, don't worry now.. i will help you with your studies.." Jimin is now an angel to Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook smile is the most genuine smile he ever had. He pulled away from the hug and cups both of Jimin's cheeks.

"Be my tutor, i will pay you. In that way you can help Namjoon Hyung" Jungkook offered, but Jimin shakes his head.
"No, i will find a job, don't pay me.. i offered you this.." Jimin gives him a bright smile. "But- - -"

"Are you okay now?, i hope i was able to help you. Don't be sad anymore okay?" Jimin said before standing up. "Here, don't be upset!" Jimin gives takes Jungkook's hand, and placed a candy.

"Bye!" Jimin walks away and wave at him. Jungkook is just mesmerize by his beauty, inside and out. Jungkook place a hand in his chest.
"I can't believe my heart is beating so fast.. this is crazy..."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Goals!❤❤
380 views
40 votes

Love u all! Leave comments...