Chapter 37 - Cupcakes

"Jimin

"Jimin... whats in here?, and please stop touching my abs" Jungkook stated making jimin pout as he put his hands together while looking at the floor.

"Don't open it!... and i was not touching it.. i was.. pinching it" Jimin excused while blushing.

"Thats just the same.. but anyway.. im hungry, so im gonna open this" Jimins eyes widen while shaking his head.

Please lord.."Jimin pleaded with his eyes, but jungkook didn't care.

"Sit" he ordered, but Jimin just put his head down, fidgeting his fingers.

"Whats so important about this?" Jungkook mumbled before opening the box.

Jungkook clenches his fist

The thought of maybe Jimin is buying this for another guy

Thinking that it wasn't for him

And his heart will break into pieces again.

"Who are this for?" Jungkook asked in a serious tone.

"For you..." Jimin said in a low tone.

"What?"

"I said its for you.. " Jimin repeats, loud and clear.

Jungkook's heart is about to burst in any second now. He blinks multiple times before believing that this wasn't  actually just a dream.

Its real.. everything is real..

"I love you?" Jungkook reads just to make sure that Jimin will answer that he didn't wrote the wrong word he wanted to.

"Actually.. I like you.. i re-really.. li-like you. I don't lo-love you.. yet. I just place a heart in there cause.. you know.. its.. cute" Jimin response with a shaky voice.

When Jungkook didn't replied he was nervous and started making an excuse.

"Its really hot in here right?, i should get some fresh air.. Eat it!i baked it.. hehehe.. bye!" Jimin said and was about to turn around but Jungkook grab him by the elbow.

"Do you really like me?.. as in like.. like me?" The elder asked, voice laced with hope. Jimin nodded slowly.

"Good.. finish your test, i'll be waiting for you outside..." Jungkook said before leaving the room with the cupcakes.

"Thats all i get?.. Good?" Jimin thought.

○●○●○●○●

Jungkook's P.O.V

Jimin confessed to me!

Hoseok's plan actually worked.

My plan was just to take jimin on a date or make him fall for me..

But hoseok said, that Jimin just needs a push, that he's into me too.

He said to make him jealous, and he will confess in no time.

Im here leaning against the wall, while looking at this beautiful cupcakes he made for me..

"Hey Jungkook.. in a good mood?' Hoseok, the guy i need to thank to.

"My baby confessed to me.. look, he made this just for me.. " i said, he frown.

"You mean.. that baby?" He pointed Jimin with our young teacher Kang Daniel.

He was patting Jimin's shoulder, while Jimin giving him a sweet smile.

This guy needs to get punish...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

No proof read