Chapter 69 - Scared

Jungkook was lying on the bed when Jimin came out from the shower, wearing only a bathrobe to cover his body.

After what happened earlier Jimin decided to be with him, he couldn't believe Jungkook would break down like that.

Jungkook smirked when Jimin takes his clothes from the cabinet, the younger was so seductive right now, so tempting. The elder stands up, walking towards Jimin.

"hmm.. so sexy~~" Jungkook whispered with a hoarse voice. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist while starting to press kisses on jimin's neck.

"hyung, let me change please" Jimin said, unwrapping jungkook's arms around him.

"oh come on, you don't need clothes" He twisted Jimin to face him, and the younger looked so scared.

"baby come on, give it to me" Jungkook whispered, leaning to kiss Jimin.

"Jungkook I'm not ready" Jimin said, pushing the elder slowly causing Jungkook to get angry.

"WHY?! you wanna give it to the guy you met?! You're so pathetic! Such a slut! " Jungkook shouted, he grabbed Jimin by the arm and pushed him harshly on the bed.

"what's wrong with you!? Stop! AH! STOP!" Jimin screamed when Jungkook hovered on top of him.

"you won't leave me after this!" Jungkook stated as he started grinding on Jimin while sucking and licking jimin's neck.

"ple-please! Ah! Don't!", I'm no-not ready!"Jimin begged as he cried, he tries to push Jungkook away but the elder pinned his hands on the bed, preventing jimin from stopping him.

" no, no.. please! " Jimin cried, sobbing loudly, he pleaded and begged Jungkook but the elder was too into this that all he can hear is what inside on his head.

Jimin sees Jungkook unzipping his pants, he screamed loudly, he wasn't ready for any of this.

" if you do this! I'm gonna leave you! I will never forgive you!" Jimin shouted , Jungkook looked at him with anger put on his face.

"what?!" he asked angrily. "why not!? You're mine, I'm the one who feeds you, who buys you everything you want! So I deserve this!"

"get off of me!" Jimin ordered and Jungkook did complied, he pushed himself up while covering his body. Jungkook saw the marks that he gave Jimin, he was happy, so he smiled. Making Jimin think, maybe, just maybe Jungkook is a psychopath.

"hyung, I don't know what's happening to you, but if you don't change, I'm gonna have to leave you" Jimin stated.

Jungkook kneeled in front of him, apologising for his action again, Jimin just shook his head. Jungkook keeps on apologising but he won't mean it, because if he do, he won't hurt him again and again.

"nine, for harassing me"

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Update and update