Chapter 75 - Regretting

Jungkook called and texted Jimin for a hundredth times, but the younger won't respond to any of his phone calls or texts.

Like he can though, he change his number after that day, he decided to stay at Taehyungs house since he don't want to go to canada, and make everyone speak to him like it was he's fault for not choosing them, like all  words that will make it even harder for him.

Diminie was with him, until he had to left him with Taehyung to find his own apartment and stay there for a while.

Diminie was actually with Taehyung for a day before Jimin left Jungkook, the younger decided not to left the dog because he don't trust Jungkook anymore.

And since Jungkook knows Taehyung, and probably the first person that he will ask for him, Jimin left him so he won't see and encounter his ex boyfriend.

After crying, regretting, hating himself, Jungkook finally put himself together as he drives to Taehyungs house, hoping Jimin will be still there.

Jungkook felt hell, it sucks when you just realise what you did and you cannot undo it.

He just made a stupid mistake that will change everything, jimin's feelings, jimin's mind, jimin's heart, all Jimin, because Jimin is his everything.

"I should never acted that way, I just want to control him, since everyone thinks I'm under him, I just wanna make a point.. I just wanna show everyone that even though I have a boyfriend, I can still drink, dance, do things what I like... but I did too much to show others what they love to see me that I didn't even show the person how much I love him, who was the only one who loves me... "Jungkook said to himself, tearing up because he remembered jimin's face, he was broken, sad, lonely, angry, like all the emotions were there, except he wasnt happy.

" I lost someone i truly love me... I will hate myself for my entire life if he won't come back to me." he said with a regretful face and voice, he was too busy showing everyone that he was the same guy from before that he really showed the one who didn't even know what was the old him.

" the worst thing about losing him, was that he took my heart with him. And I'm gonna take it back, I'm gonna take him back"

<<<<<<<<<

"come here diminie!" Taehyung said with a sweet tone, while preparing for the dog's food.

"ahww, cuteee!!" Taehyung cooed when he sees diminie jumping excitedly.

The doorbell rang all of the sudden, making Taehyung startled, after pouring diminie's food he went to see who was at the door.

"Jimin.. did you for--- Jungkook!" Taehyung said in shock. Jungkook push Taehyung backwards as he run inside the house.

"JIMIN! WHERE ARE YOU! COME HOME!" Jungkook screamed, roaming around the house to find Jimin.

"stop! Get out Jungkook!" Taehyung ordered angrily he wanted to shout and run after him again but he knows Jungkook won't find anything so he let him be.

when Jungkook was finally done upstairs he went downstairs and started checking again, but he didn't find the one he was looking for, but what he find was diminie, the dog that Jimin really loves and cares because he was the one who gave it.

"diminie!" Jungkook called, crying because he can't find Jimin. He approaches the dog, picking it up from the floor and started hugging it.

"where's your eomma! I want your eomma back!" Jungkook cried as he walked and stayed in front of Taehyung.

"tae,where is he?" Jungkook pleaded with his eyes, pleading that Taehyung will tell him something useful.

"no" Taehyung shake his head. Jungkook kneels in front of him while still carrying diminie. "stop! Don't kneel!" Taehyung ordered.

"...min..i want Jimin back.. please help me! I promise I will change! Please Taehyung, I can't.. I... I ju-just can't... I'm broken, so broken please!" Jungkook begged on his knees. Its very hard for Taehyung not to feel bad about it when Jungkook, the Jeon Jungkook an idol who has a cold hearted heart is kneeling in front of him.

" jungkook"

"please... I love him, I didn't mean it, I was so selfish and rude! I realise all of that when he is finally gone! Please help me! Tell me where is he?!"

"I will tell you Jungkook if I know, but he told me he will go far away, he didn't tell me where.." Taehyung explained, telling the truth. Jungkook nodded before standing up., "do you have his number?" Jungkook asked, hoping.

"yes I do, but please don't hurt him with your words, he have been through a lot"

"can i take diminie home?" Jungkook questioned, holding the dog close.

"Jungkook, I don't think~~"

"please... It reminds me of him because he always love this dog.. I gave this to him" Jungkook explained, Taehyung sighed but granted it.

"here's his new phone number, please don't make him buy a new sim card again"

"thank you Taehyung.."

^^^^^^^^^