Chapter 47 - Innocent Eyes

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin's P.O.V

'What do i search?.. Porn?" I wondered, i don't really know which website is that. I just typed Porn in the google and then this site appeard.

I clicked it and i covered my eyes immediately.

There are alot of pictures here! Bad pictures!.

Oh my god! This is a sin! What should i do!?.

"If you want your relationship will get better.. you should learn"

Taehyung's words keep on repeating on my mind.

Hooh! Lets do this!.

First i have to know how to kiss with uh.. i don't even wanna say that word!

I know Jungkook had a lot of relationship and im sure those people gave him what he wanted.

i don't want him to leave me, i can't take it.

Few minutes later

"Why is he crying? why don't you stop! he's crying!'Jimin claimed while looking at the two person having sex.  The guy on the bottom keep on moaning while tears falling because of mix pleasure  and pain. 

"Ah..it feels so good"The guy moaned making Jimin frowned questioning"Feel good? you are crying and still it feels good?"

"ah daddy!"And with that Jimin lost it, he closed his laptop immediately and covered his face in embarrasment.

"Oh my god.. he called him daddy! does that mean, that older guy is cheating on his wife with his OWN SON?!"He felt so dirty watching that bad video, thinking it was an incest too.

"Jungkook will have to wait for year"He mumbled before closing his eyes while resting his chin on his palm. "Babe?'Speaking of the angel. Jimin widen his eyes and started to panic he immediately hide his laptop on the drawer , after that he fixes himself wanting to look beautiful before opening the door.

"Jungkookie!"He throw himself to Jungkook and the elder immediately caught him. "Kookie i missed you!"He exclaimed while pouting. "Ahw Jiminie.. i missed you too, but don't you worry, lets have a date this weekned."Jimin jumped excitedly. "Really Kookie?"Jungkook nodded before pressing a peck on Jimin's lips.

Jimin shyly parted them and putting his look on the ground. He was still shy about doing this kinda stuff especially kissing. He keeps on thinking about kissing him, like not just a peck but a real kiss.

When he locked eyes with Jungkook all he can see and feel is how much Jungkook loves him, but he's afraid that their love won't last longer because of Jungkook's needs.

"Kiss me passionately Kookie"Jimin requested wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"But Jimin.. i thou----"

"Shhh.. i want to do it.."He persuaded , the elder nodded before parting Jimin's lips with his index finger and kissed him.

"He persuaded , the elder nodded before parting Jimin's lips with his index finger and kissed him

-------

angst coming soon...