Chapt.39:How Can I Get Your Love?

Jungkook's P

Jungkook's P.O.V

This is the most dangerous thing i will ever done in my life.

Asking permission to my soon to be boyfriend's monster brother.

Jimin isn't home, his working overtime today.

And i, here i am, infront of there house, hoping its not my last lifetime.

Knock! Knock!"

"*exhaled deeply.* You can do this Jungkook ah.. you love Jimin" I said to myself and the door begin to open.

Please, guide me...

"Hello Hyung!" I greeted handing him a cheesecake i bought from Jimin ealier.

Of course i visited my baby... i will always do that.

"Oh Jungkook, i think you're here to convience to court Jimin right?" woah.. gayforward.

He took the cheesecake and open the door widely.

"Yes Sir..!"

"Come inside.. i will make a coffee" he said nicely. What did he eat today?, i should thank that food.

I entered their very messy house, clothes everywhere, food on the floor..

Its like im in a pig's house.

I was about to sit down.. but

"I did not told you to sit down jungkook" he stated, handing me a coffee.

"Drink it..you need energy" i was confuse but nodded.

I took a sip on the coffee and it was very bitter and strong... i wanted to vomit it, but he cock his eyebrow on me.

"Woah.. thats actually good" i lied smiling fakely.

"Then, i will tell Jimin to give you a coffee like this... everyday"

No please.. don't tell him...

"Yeah.." i chuckled.

"So, as you can see.. the house is messy.. i made it like that" wait what?..

"If you want me to give you my permission.. first you need to show me you can clean.. "

What the actual fuck?! I can't clean! I was born to be the master not to be a servant!

"O-oh...why?"

"In case Jimin will live with you.. you have to clean for him.. do stuff for him.. and most importantly.. I want to see if you're willing to get tired.. just for him.. "

"I will hire a maid!" I suggested, he chuckled while shaking his head.

"Do it fast.. because you still need to clean our garden.. Jimin loves flowers"

Oh No..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin's P.O.V

7 minutes and my shift will end..

Today is so tiring.. but tomorrow is my day off so..

I have a day to rest!

Oh.. im wrong.. i still have to go and see Taehyung.. if he's alright..

I am so worried about him...

Flashback

"Why are you crying tae?" Jimin said worriedly as he sat beside Taehyung on the floor.

"Jimin.. it hurts!" Taehyung cried and hugged him tightly, sobbing loud.

"Why?, what happened?"

"Bo Gum...he broke up with me... he said its bad to have a relationship with a student!.. but i told him, on the first date we had that its bad for his reputation but he likes me that he is willing to take the risk!but now.. he just realize it all now!.. why did he have to hurt  this way?!" Taehyung explained as he pulled away and stared at jimin who was shock.

"H-he's o-our teacher.." Jimin stammered, hard to believe that Taehyung is in a relationship with their teacher.

"I don't care.. i love him..." Taehyung response. Jimin was so shock and scared.

Bo Gum is five years older than Taehyung... but still they had a relationship..

while he.. he was too afraid to love Jungkook because of their small gap of age.

End of flashback

"Love hurts taehyung..  but he knows already that he will get hurt because of their situation.. but still he took the risk because he love him..." i thought as i open my phone.

"Love, i hate it.. because im starting to feel it.." i said to myself while staring at ..him

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Comment! Vote! Love you'all..