Chapter 40 : Hold Me

Jimin walk home and notice that his garden is now neat, he was so happy that he entered the house immediately to thank his hyung

"Hyung- -!" His was shock when the house was looking as new.

His brother was making a dinner when he walked in the kitchen.

"Hyung! You impressed me!, i thought i was gonna clean the house when i get home after you messed it ealier!" Jimin giggles.

"Jimin ah..."

"I thought you don't know how to clean.. you surprised me"Jimin exclaimed happily.

Namjoon chuckled before turning around to face Jimin.

"Im surprised too... " He stated and Jimin looks at him confusingly.

"Go to your room, and thank the guy who cleaned it" Jimin's eyes widen in shock when realizing what his brother meant.

He immediately run upstairs as fast as he could. He open his room without even knocking and then he stood there in shock.

"Jimin!" Jungkook immediately covered his naked body with the towel he borrowed. He just finished bathing and did not expect Jimin would barge in.

"Oohh!" Jimin then covered his eyes but he was too late, he already saw the jungcock. (😂)

"I d-didn't s-saw it! I pro-promise!" Jimin stuttered, and his body was trembling from embarassment.

"Turn around" Jungkook ordered. Jimin nodded as he complied.

Jungkook then changed , he wears a black boxer, cotton pj's and a plain white shirt. after a couple of minutes he then asked Jimin to turn to him.

"Uh..hi?" Jimin awkwardly wave his hand to him. He was feeling so uncomfortable. His cheeks redden in embrassment.

"H-hi" it was so awkward that they can't even look at each other's eyes. But then their awkwardness fades away when Jimin approach him and took his hands.

"You have cuts!" Jimin said worriedly as he hold them with his smol hands.

"Its okay Jimin.. " The younger then shake his head.

"It is not okay!, sit down.. i will get the first aid kit" but before Jimin could turn around, Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pressed their body together making Jimin gasp.

"Just hold me.. and i.. i will get better" the elder said softly, as he sighed. He encircled his arms around Jimin's waist, while the younger rest his head on Jungkook's chest as well as his hands.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jimin whispered. "Yes.. I am.. now that you're here everything is fine" Jungkook said very cheesy for Jimin but he love it.

"Im sorry, did my brother.. hurt~ ~ "

"No Jimin, he didn't" Jimin sighed in relief.

"Did.. he give you his permi- -"

"Not yet.. but im sure he will" Jungkook said positively.

"I love you.." Jungkook whispered and Jimin closed his eyes when the elder kissed his forehead.

Namjoon heard everything as he was outside Jimin's room.

He smiled, he knows they make each other happy, but still he can't help but to get worried.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡