Chapter 70 - My Heart Wants What It Wants

( Friday morning)

It's been a week and Jungkook have been very sweet to Jimin. The younger was surprised that he wasn't hurting him anymore.

He didn't know if he will still leave Jungkook so he decided to call his hyung, Namjoon.

"I know hyung, but he changed! This week he didn't hurt me!" Jimin explained.

"but Jimin, what if he will get angry again and hurt you! I don't want anything bad happen to you!" namjoon respond.

"hyung, I trust him again"

"why did you count when you're not gonna leave him anyway!? What's the point?!" he asked angrily.

"hyung, I don't want to leave kookie, I just can't.. and I have a plan, so that our relationship will last longer." Jimin stated, but still he is still doubting Jungkook.

"whatever, I dont trust him, I'm gonna ask Jin to book a ticket for you, I'm sure you will come back crying."

"hyung.."

"promise me, you will come home if he ever hurt you again."

"I promise hyung"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(night)

Jungkook opened the door as soon as he come home, he sees diminie sleeping on the couch but without Jimin.

"babe!" Jungkook called, but no one respond so he begin to worry.

"Jimin! Where are you!?" Jungkook shouted, he throw his things on the floor, running towards their room.

When he open the door he sees the room, clean and neat.

He saw Jimin standing in front of him with a nervous smile. The younger was only wearing a bathrobe to cover his body.

If this is the only way, for you to change, then I will do it

"babe what are---" and then he was cut off when he saw Jimin, undoing the lace on his bathrobe.

I know you've hurted me, but I just can't let you go..

Jimin let the bathrobe fall down on his shoulder to the floor, leaving him entirely naked.

There's a million reason why I should give you up.. Kookie

Jungkook gulps, giving Jimin an elevator look.

"babe.. i-"

"shh, kookie" Jimin slowly walk towards him, and every steps makes his heart beat even faster..

But what can I do?

Jimin smiled and reach out for jungkook's hands.

"I'm ready.. Kookie"

My heart wants what it wants..

^^^^^^^^^^

Uh.. Should I write smut? Or nah?