Chapter 65 - Sex

Jimin was watching a movie when Jungkook blocked it from him, preventing him to watch.

The younger sighed and just ignore him, Jungkook turn off the TV and sat beside him.

"Jimin? Baby.. I'm sorry that I hurted diminie yesterday.." the elder apologies, and Jimin just  nodded in response.

"babe, I'm packed my bags since I'm gonna be gone for 2 days.. I hope you understand, I'm leaving now," Jungkook said stroking the youngers hair.

"hmm.." the younger hummed in response, still not getting over what Jungkook did to his diminie.

"stop ignoring me! It's fucking annoying" Jungkook said angrily making Jimin flinched by the sound of his voice.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled, Jungkook lifted Jimin's chin by his thumb and pressed their lips together. They kissed passionately, Jimin pulled away in the need of air, but the elder keeps licking his bottom lip asking for entrance which Jimin didn't give as he pushed Jungkook slowly.

"take care, please come back safe" Jimin said softly, leaning to kiss jungkook's forehead.

"I love you Jimin" Jungkook closed his eyes, feeling relax when jimin is close with him kissing his forehead.

"hmm.. I-I lo-love you too" Jimin whispered, tears threatening to fall from his eyes, its been a while and he misses that 3 words.

"I'm leaving now" Jimin nodded and give him a hug one last time.

"ill be waiting"

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Jimin is lying on the bed while talking to Taehyungs, hoping the elder can give him advice.

"I don't know anymore tae.. I'm tired" Jimin stated on the phone, Jungkook left an hour ago, and he was really wondering what to do.

"Jimin, why don't you just leave him?"

"I can't, I love him, Im still hoping that he will change for me" jm

"then, I advice you to have sex with him"

"what!? I don't think its a good idea tae"

"Jimin, I think he's sexually frustrated, he is just a human being too, he too have needs.. And you, as his boyfriend you need to provide it for him.."

"but I'm not ready"

"when will you be?, if you want your relationship to work, then do it. I'm sure you will like it, you love him right? If you do then do it! "

"er..uh.. I don't know tae"

"Jimin, if you really love him, you will give up everything"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Updating tonight