Chapter 48 - Love to Last

The school year ended and Jungkook finally graduated, he is so happy, not because he can be an idol again but because he can finally show to everyone that he don't just have good looks and a good voice but he too have a brain.

Jimin and his relationship may have not have intimate things, but Jungkook learned that love is not just about pleasure but happiness, smile, and those feelings and things are important. 

But a call from Spain to Namjoon make this entire happiness, gone. "Hyung, i told you i am not going anywhere!"Jimin shouted refusing to pack his stuff.

"Jimin.. Mom and Dad finally called!, we have to go to we have been waiting for this so long'Namjoon tried to convince him but the thought of living Jungkook make Jimin wanna cry.

"I can't leave him"Jimin sobbed as he fall to the floor. Namjoon kneels in front and pats his shoulder."I don't wanna leave Jin , but i have to. We've been waiting for this and you.. you are just gonna it ignore it because of him? Family come first!"Namjoon explained but Jimin shakes his head in disagreement. 

"Family comes first? the they shouldn't have left us.."Jimin muttered , fidgeting his fingers.

"They were and still doing it for us, i thought you already understand"Namjoon replied.

"For us? if its for us.. why did we move here? for money right? because they never send us!, they never communicated with us until now!. I don't even remember their faces anymore! because im tired of just looking at the picture!"Jimin shouted angrily and Namjoon was so shock, he got frustrated and said.

"Jungkook changed you!, you must break up with him!"

"never!"Jimin yelled before running to his room and locked it. Namjoon kept on knocking and begging for Jimin to understand but Jimin made up his mind. he decided to pack his bag and asked Jungkook to pick him up.

Namjoon opened the door with the key. "I'm staying at my boyfriends house"Jimin stated and started to walk."Jimin.. are you gonna leave your own brother because of this boy?."He asked sadly. Jimin's heart skipped a beat. Namjoon's words made him realize that it wasn't his Hyung's fault why their family is like this so why leave him?

"hyung, im your brother too, so if you understand me, you are gonna stay with me here.. in seoul where Kookie and Jin hyung is"Jimin said and Namjoon just sighed in depression.

"Jimin, you're being selfish"He said with a low tone of voice but jImin heard him loud and clear.

Jimin was about to response but a car's honk interrupted him.

"I'm leaving" And Namjoon can't stop him anymore, so he just watched Jimin leave with the guy he just have known for 10 months.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------