Chapter 9 : Giggles

Jimin was done taking his pre-test of all the subjects. After the ring bell. Jimin walks to the canteen, and choose a table there. Taehyung was busy because he was the leader of the campus best basketball team. The elder pleaded him that they will go home together, but Jimin was having a second thoughts about that.

Jimin takes a bit on his sandwich when a fresh milk was place on his table. " Huh?" Jimin lit up his eyes and sees Jungkook , the elder was smiling like an idiot under his mask while looking at him. He was wearing mask on his face and a hoodie on his head " why are you here?, perverted pyscho?" Jimin huffs. "Can i take this seat?" Jungkook asks, referring to the seat infront of Jimin.

"Well, i don't own that chair so you could.." Jimin mocked. Jungkook chuckles as he takes his seat. He's tray was filled with delicious snacks, and most of them were Jimin's favorite. There were, fries, burger, nuggets, and cookies.

"You want some?" Jungkook asks as he notice Jimin keeps on looking at his tray.
"No thank you, i rather die than eat something that belong to you"
"Oh... like my dick?" Jimin chockes on his sandwich, he immediately drink the freshmilk that was place on the table.

"Now you eat something from me, thats my fresh milk.. but i have way more fresher than that" Jungkook smirked.
"Excuse me, i didn't eat it i drinked it you dumb" Jimin snapped.
" Hm.. i suppose you're a basher, you don't like my music?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh.. so are we talking now? We're friends now?, cause i think that won't happen since you touch my butt!"
"Its been 84 years and you're still not over about that butt problem. You like me that much that you can't forget my touch?"jungkook teased. Jimin rolls his eyes, before snatching the fries on Jungkook's tray.

"Yah! Thats mine!" Jungkook yells.
"Not anymore" Jimin pours the fries on his mouth, gulping, chewing and taking it messy.
"You took my fries! Im gonna report you to the principal!" Jungkook threatens, but he just really wanna see Jimin begging him.
"Isn't that kinda childish?, you look like a grown up man but you're gonna report me just because i took your uncheese fries?" Jimin questioned.

"Why are you so annoying?' Jungkook scratched his head.
"Im not! You are" Jimin slams his fist on the table making a loud thud. " The fact that you're wearing a mask and a hoodie is so annoying.. its so hot! Perhaps , hmm.. are you an alibino?, oh wait.. are you ah!" Vampire?" Jimin asked out of curiousity.
"Dumb" jungkook thought.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Answer me!"
"Shh.. don't say my name!" Jungkook begs.
"Why not?" Jimin asked.  Girls started to question if thats really Jungkook , jimin is with. They keep following him around like a dog, and he keeps on running away from them.

"Is that you Jungkook?" A girl asks. Jungkook groans before standing up and grab Jimin's hand. "No! You touch me again" Jimin complains as Jungkook drags him out of the canteen.

"Yah! You touch me! You need to pay for this Jung- - -"
"Im gonna give you a lot of fries now please shut up?" Jungkook snap. Jimin nodded eagerly ." Yey! More fries!" Jimin giggled. "Gosh that was cute" Jungkook thought after hearing Jimin giggled.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡