Chapter 38 - My Boyfriend

Jungkook stomped his feet towards them. He immediately grab Jimin's waist, while looking at Teacher Song who's amused.

"Hi sir.." He greeted. Song Wook smiles as he notice Jungkook's arm around Jimin's waist.

"Hello Jungkook..."

"So.. whats real the score between you two?" Song asked smiling.

Jimin blushes, as he glance at Jungkook.

"He's my boyfriend.. " Jungkook stated loud and clear. Hoseok who was laughs while eating the cupcakes.

"Jimin just gave him these and they're together?!" Hoseok said to himself laughing.

Jimin was about to protest but Song interrupted him.

"Wow.. thats a good news.. i hope you two are happy.. "

"Yeah.. we are.. so back off" Jungkook said sternly , making Jimin gulped as he put his head down.

"Haha.. you know what?, im late for a meeting" Song excused himself and left the two.

"What was that?!" Jimin asked loudly.

"What?, what did i do this time?" Jungkook questioned innocently. Jimin irritatedly grabbed Jungkook's arm and dragged him out of the school.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Why are we in a beach?" I said as i take a sit on a big stone, sitting next to Jimin. He looks at me dead in the eye.

"Im not your boyfriend" He stated angrily.

What?, he is my boyfriend.

"But you gave me the i love you- - " i tried to explain but he cut me off.

"Oh god Jungkook!.. i gave you that to tell you.. I like you too!.. but that doesn't mean we're together! My hyung will kill me!"

Ahh.. okay, now i understand.

"But you will date me right?"

"If you will ask permission to Namjoon Hyung... but he if won't give you his permission.. then you will have to wait until my 19th birthday.."

Wait what?, im gonna wait for 3 years?.

"Jimin.. I- - "

"Thats if you love me enough to wait.. or to ask permission to my monster hyung..."

"I- i will ask.. permission.." i sighed in defeat.

"Okay.."

"Can i have a kiss?" He then shake his head.

"No jungkook ah.. im still young.. " i pouted.

"I thought you said you like me.." i mumbled.

He then lean forward and pressed our nose together.

Is he gonna kiss me? For real?!

"You will have to wait" he whispered

Ugh! Such a tease... i would like to be the first man to kiss that virgin lips of yours.. Park Jimin.

Thank you Iu and Hoseok for the wonderful plan. Now i have a chance to get my baby.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Don't forget to vote! And comment!❤❤