Chapter 64 - Counting

Jimin walked on the living room, with a nice outfit. Taehyung and him will meet up today, they're best friends and Jimin really wanna talk to someone right now.

Jungkook is in the living room, writing a speech, when he saw Jimin he immediately stop working as he stood up and with his arms crossed he look at Jimin.

"where are you going?" he asked bitterly. Jimin sighed and didn't answer instead he grab his bag and take a step forward to Jungkook.

"I'm going to meet Taehyung, its been a while and i miss him" Jimin said speaking nothing but the truth. Jungkook shook his head, way of saying no.

"what? hyung, it's just Taehyung!"

"really? Are you sure? Why do I feel that you are gonna meet this guy you had a date with on the other day. You made diminie an excuse and now Taehyung ?" Jimin couldn't believe he just said that. He put his head down, he was done with this.

"please hyung" he said softly.

"you're staying in the house, and that's the final"

Jimin nodded and turns around to go back to their room and change again.

When he look at himself in the mirror he could see tears threatening to fall in his eyes.

"three, for not trusting me.. again"

^^^^^^^^^^^

A week passed and their relationship is getting worse. But Jimin refuse to count, he loves the elder too much, but today he finally lost it..

He can't decide, Jungkook is always the one right, the one he should rely on.

Jungkook feels like Jimin is his priority so he is the one should be deciding and not Jimin.

"I said you are just gonna do home school! Stop fucking interrupting me!" Jungkook hissed. Jimin gulps, Jungkook use bad words, that's the first warning.

"but kookie, I want to socialise, please kookie ah.."

"socialise? You just wanna leave me that's it, you want to find someone else right?" Jimin shakes his head again and again.

"but, why can't I decide for myself?" Jimin asks with a tone of hurt in his voice. "because I'm the one who has the fucking money Jimin.."

"but I thought you love me" Jimin whispered, Jungkook chuckled sarcastically. "stop bringing that up, you are freaking stupid!"

"Four, for humiliating me"

^^^^^^^^

Jimin just got out the shower and he was just wearing a bathrobe when he hears Jungkook shouting.

He run immediately to the living room and saw Jungkook kicking their dog, diminie.

"Jungkook stop it!" Jimin yells as he kneels in front of the dog who was now lying on the floor whimpering.

"that stupid dog keeps on playing with my very expensive shoes Jimin!" he defended, Jimin grits his teeth with his eyes sees red.

"you're so arrogant Jungkook" he said loud and clear while picking the dog up. Jungkook laugh" I'm not Jimin, that dog doesn't have a brain"Jungkook laugh thinking it was funny but for Jimin it wasn't.

"you know what, eat your shoes"

"you're talking back now? What's special with that dog anyway?" Jungkook asked.

"you gave this dog to me, now does that answer your question?" and with that Jimin glares at him before going to their room, placing diminie on the bed.

"five, for hurting you..diminie"

<<<<<<<