Chapter 83 - With EX

_____________________________________
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"where are we.. Where are we going?!" Jimin yells when he finally wake up on Jungkook's arms. He immediately pulled away from Jungkook, the elder smiled and place his hand on jimin's shoulder.

"we are almost there" Jungkook response. Jimin rolled his eyes and shove Jungkook's hand.

"don't touch me, I have a fi---"

"you don't have to break my heart over and over again... I know you have a fiance but please stop saying that.. You know what it does to me" Jungkook said sternly. Jimin gulps and nodded.

"I will give you your phone.. But please tell him that you're gonna be gone for a while.. I---"

"What?! No way! I don't wanna be with you! He will get mad at me! And namiee will be disappointed to me!" Jimin refused, shaking his head. Jungkook sighed and let a tear fell on his eyes.

"I ju-just.. wan-wanna... Be with you.." Jungkook sniffed, like he was about to cry. Jimin widened his eyes feeling guilty of what he did.

"Jungkook..."

"but if you really.. Do-don't.. I...i won't bother you.. I won't bother anymore.." He burst out in tears, yes hes hurt of what Jimin said, he want to argue with Jimin but it will make the younger hate him more, so he just cry so that he will stay.

"uh.. okay.. I will stay.. geezz.. Stop crying" Jimin sighed in defeat. Jungkook smiled and give him his phone.

Jimin quickly dialed Joo's phone number.

"Hey!"

"Hey babe! I'm sorry I didn't watch the interview.. I'm very busy here... Ugh.. Today is so Tiring.. I want you to massage my back!" joo chuckled and Jimin just smiled and closed his eyes, missing Joo's voice. Jungkook bit his lip while hearing the convo, it hurts, he was supposed to be getting the massage and not the new guy.

" When will you come here? "

"next month babe, and then we can prepare our wedding! Gosh I'm so excited.. I'm getting married to my love.."

" I hope I can still change jimin's mind" Jungkook thought.

"hehe.. I'm excited too.. Babe I will be staying with my friend okay? I don't think I can use my phone daily since there's no signal here.. But I will try my best hmm?"

"is it Taehyung? Tell him I say hi! And okay... I understand.. But please I hope you can call me at night time"

"yeah.. I will call you I promise..."

"they're not that sweet.."

"I love you baby.. see you soon.. I wanna kiss you.." Jungkook clenched his fist, and tries his best to control his feelings.

"I love you too Namiie... See you  soon.. I will give you lots of kisses!" Jimin giggled. Jungkook rolled his eyes, smiling bitterly.

"namiie sounds off.. Kookie is better.."

"bye my love.. Mwuahh!" Jimin makes a kiss sound before turning off his phone and hands it to Jungkook.

"thank you" Jungkook said, the younger nodded and rest his head on the window pane.

"don't make a move on me Jungkook.." Jimin stated sternly. Jungkook intertwine their hands together, causing Jimin to glance at him.

"even if I make a move you won't be tempted, You love him right? Or you don't love him that much that you're still afraid that you will fall for me again.. Wait.. - - let me correct that one.. not again.. Because you still love me.."

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guys I read this story last year but I wanna read it again..

I just forgot the tittle..
Please help!

Its about Jimin he really loves Jungkook but Jungkook didn't love him. Jimin left and went to America and Jungkook just realise that he really loves Jimin.

He waits for so long and then Jimin came back but Taehyung is his boyfriend.. Jimin works as a secretary to Jungkook while Taehyung works as a chief I think.. and Jungkook payed this girl to seduce Taehyung..

~~~~what's the title? If you know. Please let me. Know..