Chapter 90 - Here

Before you read this chapter.. I just wanna promote my new story

Titled: MY HOT ROOMATE

~~~~~~~~

"Jimin?" Jimin turned his head to the door. " Namjoon hyung!" Jimin smiled happily and run to hug his brother.

"Tonight Is the engagement party, are you excited?" Jimin nodded and pulled away to look at his brother's face.

"You don't seem happy for me hyung.." Jimin said softly. "Because the bride himself is not happy" Namjoon replied with a sad smile.

Jimin sighed as he rolled his eyes. "hyung, not again.." Jimin response sitting down on the couch.

"Jimin, baby brother.. I just wanna know if you really want him as much as you want Jungkook"

"Hyung, stop please.. I don't want to talk about him. I'm moving on okay?, me and Joo will be happy.."

Namjoon sighed, he knows Jimin very well.  "Jungkook still loves you, and Jimin.. You can leave Joohyuk you're not married yet.."

"Just stop hyung.. I thought you like Joohyuk for me..?, why the sudden change of heart?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"because I don't want you to be lonely for the rest of your life.." Jimin gulped, he cares for Joohyuk but he loves Jungkook too. He dont wanna regret either but Jungkook hurted him and Joohyuk didn't.

"Hyung, I'm gonna marry him and that's the final.." Jimin replied.

📖📖📖

(At The Party)

Everyone was so happy, especially Nam Joo Hyuk's family

Everyone was so happy, especially Nam Joo Hyuk's family. Some are enjoying the music as they were dancing, some just came for the food, and some came to support the one they love.

" You okay baby? " Joo hyuk asked as he Backhugged Jimin. "Hmm, I am" Jimin replied softly.

"Jimin?, all the guests are here" Jin stated. Jimin thanked Jin before  intertwining his hand with Joo hyuk as they greet the guests politely.

"I'm so happy you're here!" Jimin said greeting hoseok and yoongi. "we wouldn't miss this! We're so happy for you Jiminah !" hoseok said. " and to you too" Yoongi says to Joo hyuk before they proceed to their seat.

"Hi!" Taewo greeted, Jimin raise a brow, he didn't recognise this man. "Uh.. Hi, are you Joo hyuk's friends?" taewo shakes his head and smiled.

"Im--"

"I'm his date" Jungkook appeared, making Jimin gasp. His mouth agape causing joo hyuk to frown. Everyone looks at him.

"Oh gosh! Jungkook is here!" the Fangirls and fan boys cheered.

"Park Jimin shi.. My dear friend, I'm very happy to attend in your engagement party..." Jungkook stated as he takes Jimin's hand and kissed it.

"U-uh.. We-well.. Tha- thank you" Jimin stammers. " And you too Nam" Jungkook patted joohyuks shoulder.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Few chapters left.
No proofread