Chapter 17 : Mistakes

This chapter is almost as short as Jimin😂 Love u bae

♡♡♡♡♡

"Mr. Choi give that test paper to me!" Jimin claimed. "How about you Jungkook?" The principal asks. "Well, i got late so the last test paper was given to me" He response, sounded so unintersted.

"So clearly, Jimin got the senior test paper that was supposed to be Jungkook's. And jungkook got the freshmen's test paper that was supposed to be given by Jimin" The principal explained and they both nodded.

"Well, i have the result of your test. And Jungkook, even if your test was just for freshmen lessons you only got 54/100!, how's that even possible!, and Jimin got 98 in his score even if he's still a freshmen" The principal utters in shocked.

"I got 98?!" Jimin gasp. "Yes you do.."She said. "54 is a good score you know.." Jungkook mumbles.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin and Jungkook walks together in the school hallway.  Jimin was grinning the whole walk while Jungkook was just emotionless and calm.

"Hey Jungkook, i can't believe this!.." Jimin giggles causing Jungkook to huffed. "Yeah yeah.. you're smart.. good job" Jungkook fake smile.

"Im gonna tell hyung" Jimin smiled happily. " Im sure he won't be proud of you" Jungkook said bitterly. "Why?" Jimin frowned while pouting.
"Because you have 2 mistakes" Jungkook stated. "Yah!, thats just two!" Jimin defended.

"You have 46 mistakes!" Jimin said to Jungkook that causes him to realize something. "Fuck, bighit will kill me" He thought before running so fast so he could go home and see if he will get punishment again.

"Where is he going?" Jimin wondered as he stays in his spot.

"He's stupid" he giggled.

♡♡♡♡

Goals!!❤❤❤
300Views!
30Votes!😂

I will update longer since He's Crazy but He is mine will be over soon... 💔💔💔