Chapter 15 : Baby

"Mind if i join you?, baby boy?" Jungkook smirked. "Im not a baby.. " Jimin replies grumpily before exiting the youtube on his photo. "Why are you squatting here?" Jungkook asked as he squat beside Jimin.

"Because i want to, you gotta problem with that?" Jimin crossed his arms while raising his eyebrows. "Woah.. i aint got no problem with that baby" Jungkook pinches Jimin's chubby  cheeks. " Yah!, don't touch my face' Jimin complains covering his face.

"Why not?, you cutieee" Jungkook chuckles as he takes Jimin's phone. "Stop touching my stuff!" Jimin complains trying to reach his phone. "This looks new" The elder commented. "Yep!, its new" Jimin bragged.

"You didn't put a security in your phone" Jungkook said frowning. "Should i?"Jimin asks. "Wait, i'll put some." Jungkook smirks. Jimin mumbles okay, trusting Jungkook.

Password:
jungkook
●●●●●●●●

"All set!"Jimin clapped his hand as he thanked Jungkook. "Thank you Mr. Jeon" Jimin smiled cheerfully. "So whats the password?" Jimin asked cutely. "Jungkook" Jungkook stated.

"What?!"
"Oh wait!, you don't have any photos here" Jungkook pressed the camera. "No! , stop that" Jimin says complaining. 

Click..

"You're welcome baby"Jungkook winks at him and gives the phone to Jimin

"Whenever you miss me.. just look at that baby"

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤