Chapter 4 : The Blonde

Jimin walked to his classroom, angrily he can't believe his first day of school will be this pissed off. He hated arrogant guys, he met an arrogant and rich kid once and he never want to meet him ever again and thats whats he thinking to with Jungkook, to never meet him or encounter him ever again.

Jimin sat on the first column on the third row, he was wearing a big thick glasses, totally looking like a cute nerd that some of his classmate can't help but look at him.

<He's cute" A girl commented, squealing with his friends on the third column.

<I wonder whats his name" Another girl questioned. Jimin just ignored them and looked at their professor who was busy looking at the papers he was holding.

<Guys i know he's cute.. but Jungkook he's here! Im gonna die! But sadly..he isn't our classmate , he's a senior now" A girl said, pouting.

<Isn't he cool?, he's an idol now but he still decided to go to school since he want to finish studying! Ahh he's totally my crush!" A girl cheers happy along with his three girl friends.

"Okay, seat properly girls.. i will have a very important announcement" their professor said. The students complied as they took their seat with no extra noises. Jimin bits the eraser of his pencil as he keeps on looking outside of their room.

"We have a new student here in section A, Park Jimin?" Jimin was too busy biting and sucking his eraser like a little kid and keeps on looking outside.
"Park Jimin?, the small man with the glasses?"
"Hey!, are you Park Jimin?" A guy startled him, causing him to pay attention at everyone who seems to be focusing on him.

"Huh?, oh! Yeah.. im P-park Ji-Jimin" Jimin smiled sweetly. The professor nodded and gestured him to come infront.
"Oh! Me?, infront?, well.. oh okay" Jimin stood infront of everybody.
"Now, introduce yourself" The professor said.
"Okay!, Hi! My name is Jimin Park!, im sixteen years old!, i live with my brother Namjoon and im so glad to be here!" Jimin said cheerfully.
"He sounds like a girl" A guy commented causing everyone in the classroom laugh.

"Tae- - " The professor was about to scold them but Jimin cut him off.
"Yah! I don't sound like a girl! You're just deaf!" Jimin shot back, pointing his index finger on him. Everyone got shock and their jaw dropped, no one ever fight back to Kim Taehyung.
"What did you just said?" Taehyung stood from his seat as he crossed his arms and everyone stayed silent.

"Oh! You're deaf you didn't even heard what i just said.. Mr.. blonde!" Jimin sassily replied, placing his hands on his hips.
"WOAHH!!" Everyone said in unison and their professor was enjoying this. Coz' taehyung even argues with him when he is a teacher and he wants someone to fight with Taehyung.

"Easy there little guy, you don't know me"
"Obviously i don't and i don't wanna know you either" Jimin snaps back.
"OMG!" Everyone gasp at Jimin's attitude.
"Hey Pink Haired guy, if you won't stop.. I'll cut your tongu- -"
"Blah blah blah.. stop talking and do it! You blonde!"

"Okay, okay.. thats enough!, take your seat Jimin, and taehyung, please don't be rude to our new student" The professor chuckled. Jimin took his seat and glance at Taehyung who sits behind him.

"You'll pay" Taehyung mouthed at him but Jimin just rolled his eyes which Taehyung really hates.

■■■■■■■■■■■■