Chapter 20 : Softly Melting

Play the music above!👆
Jimin's P.O.V

No one wants me!. I can't find a job!. They always tell me im a minor!. I don't even care about it. I just wanna do this for hyung.

How am i able to help him now. I can't keep my promise. Im a mess!

I take a sit on the bench, looking at all the happy people walking around the park. Me and hyung supposed to be like that. But why are we suffering here in the city?, i hope i can just go back to the province.

"Ah! I hate my life!.. Im strong and brave why won't they allow me to work!"

"Yah! You people! How can you not help a poor chim chim here!"

"Ahhhh! I hate you! All!"

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Jungkook's P.O.V (hiding at the back of the tree)

"Ah! I hate my life!.. Im strong and brave why won't they allow me to work!" Jimin yells with his cute voice. I've been following him for a while now. I didn't even know why people won't allow him to work. How old is he? Anyway.  He keeps on yelling and telling everyone that he hates them.

"Money! Money! Money!" Jimin chants bouncing on his sit. "Cute" i thought. Its so hot in here, and im wearing a mask, a cap, looking like im attenting a funeral since im all wearing black.

"Please creator!, i need a miracle!" How cute!, he likes talking to himself, thats more i like it. I pity him, i offered him a job but he choose to reject it. Now i need to repay him for making me happy.

I take a sit beside him and i can feel him glance at me. "Hey" i greeted, with my voice change hoping that he won't notice its me.

"Ahjussi!, what am i gonna do!." Huh?, did he just call me that?. "I don't have a job ahjussi!.. help!" He whines as he grab my hand.

"Yah! Im not an ahjussi!" Fuck!, i just broke my cover!. Now he knows its me. "Huh?, you sound familliar!" He wondered as he grabbed my collar and takes off my mask. Making our faces, close to each other.

"Jungkook?, why are you here?!" He gasp, pushing me backwards. I put on my mask back so that people won't recognize me. "I just wanna have some fresh air" i lied.

"Really?, fresh air?. If you want fresh air then go to a mountain or other places.. its super hot here!" I sighed, hes definitely right about that.

"Okay okay.. i wanna help you" I confessed, making his eyes widen. "No.. i don't need help"

"Oh come on Park Jimin, you need help. Have you applied that cafe?" I asked , pointing at the cafe across the street. "No" he mumbled.

"Then, lets go!" I take his hand but he shove it away. "No way!" He stubbornly disagree. I stood up and grab his hand harshly, making him stand up , our chest collide and his other arm thrown by my shoulder.

"I don't want to" he pouted. I rolled my eyes and didn't listen. I lifted him quickly, carrying him in a bridal style.

"Put me down!, put me down you~ ~ you~~ bad" he keeps on yelling, causing people to look at us. But i didn't care as i cross the street with Jimin complaining in my arms.

"Jun- -"
"Shh... shut up" i hushed, no one is suppose to know im here. We finally crossed the street and i put him down. "Yah!" He punch my shoulder weakly when his feet finally touch the ground.

"Get inside, and apply" I ordered. He rolled his eyes, and enters the cafe with me following behind him.

"Good evening Sir.. what is your order?" A girl asks. " actually in here because....I wanna apply a job here.. " Jimin stated shyly.

"May i have your files?, how old are you?" She asked, and Jimin glance at me, shaking his head, like he is about to give up. "He's 16" I stated.

"Well, im sorry sir, you can't apply here. Our boss needs someone who is 19 years old above. " She stated. "Please!" Jimin begs cutely but then she shakes her head.

"Where's your boss?, i need to talk to him or her" i utter, she nodded before calling her boss.

"Someone looking for me?" A girl appears, looking so young and beautiful.

"Goodmorning maam.." i smirked, as i take off my mask and my cap causing her to gasp. "Omoo!, Jeon Jungkook! My freaking idol!" She cheers happily.  What can i say Its the Jeon effect.

"Hey beautiful.. i was just wondering if you can give my friend here a job.. " I winked at her, and she obviously into me.
"Of course he can apply!"
"But maam, he's a minor" the girl ealier said.

"Please, he needs work. And if you let him in, i will give you a picture, an autograph.. whatever you want"
"Jungkook no" Jimin shakes his head.
"Okay!, you're in!"

"Thank me later" i whispered to Jimin.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Goals!❤
400Views
45Votes