Chapter 49 - I Promise

Jimin keep on crying in Jungkook's arms, he keeps sobbing at the same time explaining Jungkook what happened. Jungkook understood him, he analyze everything and understand both of them.

"Kookie what should i do?, i don't wanna leave you!"Jimin cries, sobbing on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook pulled the blanket and covered Jimin, he was trembling. "Baby, i understand you, but Namjoon is your brother, and they are your parents..."Jungkook response making Jimin pulled away from the hug and look at him with a disappointed look.

"So you're okay, that we will be apart from each other?"Jimin asked, bitterness laced his voice. Jungkook panics and immediately shake his head , and hold Jimin's smol hands with his big ones.

"No.. i don't you to leave or to be apart to me, but what i worry Jimin is.. won't you regret this?"Jungkook questioned. Jimin shake his head slowly."No, i love you.. why would i regret choosing you."

"You're choosing me over your family?" Jimin nodded slowly, he rest his head on Jungkook's chest, breathing deeply.

"Jimin, i love you, please don't ever regret this, promise me?" 

'i promise..."

"I will take care of you from now on"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook and Namjoon decided to talk about Jimin's decision. While waiting at the cafe, namjoon hopes that Jimin would choose him. He did nothing but love him , and he hoped that Jimin will realize that. 

Jungkook arrives at the cafe, wearing a mask and and a hoodie , as an idol he needs to hide at public. He's holding onto that promise they made. He will fight for Jimin, no matter what.

"Namjoon Hyung"He greeted, bowing 45 degrees. Namjoon clenches his fist thinking, "This is the guy who changed my baby brother"

"Sit"He ordered, Jungkook complied and sat opposite to him. Namjoon takes a deep breathe before opening his mouth to speak.

"Give me my baby brother Jungkook"He started, "He don't want to leave me, you should respect his decision" Jungkook response, he will never want to see Jimin leaving him, and even thinking about it, makes his heart shatter.

"He is still 17,he can't decide on his own and-----" Jungkook interrupted him.

"and what? he will never forgive you after that. We love each other, and i.. i will take care of him. He trust me Namjoon, he wants me, he will keep on finding me  even if you will take him!"Jungkook countered, his blood boiling.

"Jungkook, if you don't give him to me, i can't do anything but to report you to the police"Namjoon reasoned, but Jungkook still holds on to that promise.

"If you do, Jimin will hate you. Do you want that?"

"Jimin won't have a future with you, his life won't be normal, you're an idol, and Jimin is just.. jimin!"

"idol or not , i will never stop loving him. You should think about his happiness..you should let him be with me"Jungkook said softly.

"I wanna see him, i will let him decide.'

"But he already did!"Jungkook argued.

"Maybe he will change his mind.. im his brother after all"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------