Chapter 88 - Mistress

No proof read
~~~

"you love me?, Jimin I'm not forcing you to say that to me... What I want is you, breaking off the marriage!" Jungkook shouted before going upstairs and shutting the door loudly.

"Jungkook!" Jimin followed him, when he entered the room. Jungkook was in the floor, gripping his hair, with tears on his eyes. "Kookie?" the younger called softly.

"I'm sorry" Jimin apologies, kneeling in front of Jungkook. "I can't.. I'm not breaking off the marriage... Please don't let go of me.."

"Do you want me to be your mistress?!" Jungkook yelled angrily. With that Jimin gets angry too, slapping the elders face.

"Wha---" Jimin shut him up with a hard slap again. "you said you want to be a second option! You said it's fine for you to be my mistress! Now you're saying this with a tone like I'm such a whore!?" Jimin shouted as he stood up and open the cabinet.

"Jimin! You're being serious!?!! You want me to be the guy you'll fuck with when you and him argue?!" Jungkook started to get really pissed.

"I want a future!" Jungkook added as he grab jimin's elbow turning him around for them to face each other.

"Then have a future!" Jimin yelled back.
"I can't have a future!"
"Why?! And that's not my prob--"
"because you are it! Okay? You are my future.. And if I can't have you now.. What will I ever do!!?" Jungkook said almost begging.

"Jungkook.. I can't break up with him.. And you if want a future with me... Then your future is to be my mistress" Jimin said, saying that stupid idea all over again. Just for Jungkook to stay, thinking Jungkook won't let him go if he have that idea.

"Jimin.. are you serious?"jungkook said voice shaking. His heart  breaking into pieces." Yes, am if you don't want to then I'll leave "Jimin stated sternly.

" okay.. "Jungkook respond softly.
" ill be the guy who will wait for you to come home to me everynight.. Even though it hurts, atleast you'll come home to me right? "Jungkook asked sounded so hurt and Jimin's heart shatters.

" oh kookie I.. - - "
" is that what you expect me to say Jimin?"and Jimin's mouth gape. As Jungkook added." I love you with all of my heart... and i know you still love me too... but I want you to have a normal future.. Even I'm without it.. I don't want you to have an affair with me.. Coz I don't want to hurt you anymore...."

"jungko---"

"Jimin.. I'll be waiting outside, I'm gonna take you home"

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys.. 👍But don't worry, jikook will be back together soon..

But I have a question...

When things break do you prefer to fix it or replace it?

Please explain 💔