Chapter 76 - Last Call

Answerbelow
~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook layed in his bedroom staring at the ceiling with diminie beside him sleeping. He keeps thinking what tell Jimin that wont hurt him, he wants to be careful now, it's the only way to bring Jimin back.

As Jungkook dials jimin's phone number, his heart is beating so fast like a he was running on a marathon, he place a hand on his chest when he hears it ringing.

"Hello?"and then Jimin answered, Jungkook could feel his tears falling down from his eyes to his cheeks, he holds his sob as he close his eyes trying to hear jimin's voice clearly..

" uh, if you're not gonna answer I'm gonna hang up"Jimin warned, he was broken too that he don't have time for other people anymore. Jungkook breathe heavily, he could feel a lump on his throat.

" I miss you so much"Jungkook burst out in tears, grasping his own hair as he said. Jimin gulped down his saliva and widen his eyes when he heard Jungkook's voice. He didn't respond instead he let himself hears Jungkook's sobs.

"I mi-miss your hu-hugs, and... yo-your kisses.. I fucking... ~~miss you so much that it hurts like hell! Come back, pl-please just come back! I will change babe, please!! I can't live with-out you.. I'm sor-sorry for everything.. I.. I'm so sorry!" Jungkook begged, crying loudly. Jimin clasp a hand on his mouth as he tried to lower down his sobs, not wanting Jungkook to hear it, but it was no use, he was crying loudly, loud enough for his ex to hear him.

" I have done many stupid things in my life.. Bu-but... breaking yo-your he-heart..is the stupidest thing that I ever done.. please come ba-back, I lo-love you baby.. ~~~ ple-ase" Jungkook pleaded choking on his own sob, but diminie then rested on his stomach making him calm down a little.

"I'm sorry baby... Please forgive me" Jungkook whispered. Jimin cried as he fall down on his knees, gripping on his phone.

"forgive me, forgive this rude ass shit, sorry that I acted so bad, I love you and only you, come back to me, and let's start over again"

"I ca-cant tru-trust you any.. more.." Jimin said while crying, it really hurts like his heart just shattered, he missed the elder so much, not a single night he don't cry because of jungkook, but Jungkook cheated on him, he physically hurted him, those are mistakes that are really hard to forget and to forgive.

"Ba-by..i..i -"

"I don't know..What to d-do an-anymore.." Jimin cried and Jungkook could hear the sadness on his tone, he could remember how badly he treated Jimin, and he deserves a space, so he decided to adjust.

"okay.. I will wait for you, until you forgive me.. I will wait eternity if that's what it takes to earn your forgiveness...I am really sorry baby.." Jungkook said with a hopeful tone, he wipe his tears away, thinking someday Jimin might really forgive him and they will be happy again.

" I lo---, I can't... goodbye"and with that, Jimin hang up crashing Jungkook's world.

~~~

Jungkook fulfilled his promise though, he waited for 8 years

And when he finally saw him,

It breaks his heart,

Cause

He found out

Jimin is with someone else now..

^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for 100k! Love u all

Jimin is with.?

A. Yoongi
B. Nam Joo Hyuk
C. Taemin
~~~~~