Chapter 78 - Nervous

_______________no proofread.

Everyone was so excited, waiting for Jungkook's interview comeback. He will appear on TV again, this was the most awaited interview for the armys who suffered for waiting for 4 years.

Jungkook is so nervous, he will finally announce to everyone that he is bi, that he love someone who is a guy, that he had been on a rehab because of this guy, and he will mention jimin's name too.

On his dressing room he keeps on singing jimin's favorite song which was his song, "2U"

"are you excited Jungkook?" Jin asked, with his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook stopped from singing as he smiled to Jin. They have been separated since Jimin left and last night they just reunited together.

"yeah, but nervous at the same time" he responded, Jin nodded before sitting beside him.

"Namjoon called" Jin stated, Jungkook raise an eyebrow. "I asked him about Jimin and he was surprised that you haven't seen him.." Jin explained softly.

"I will see him after my interview.. I'm sure he will contact me.." the younger said with a hopeful voice. Jin nodded but didn't reply, he knows where Jimin is.

He thinks, everyone knows Jimin now, except for Jungkook who haven't use his cellphone and watch TV for years.

Jungkook was too busy doing his comeback that he didn't even check the social media. He don't even know what's happening in the world anymore.

"hyung, do you think.. Jimin and I are gonna get married, just like you and namjoon hyung did? " Jin felt his heart stop, he gulped down his saliva, he forced himself not to tear up in front of the younger.

It took seconds for Jin to respond. "if you love each other then, you will get married.." Jin said patting the younger back.

"I really wanna spend my life with him hyung... After all this years, I still can't forget him... He is my memory" Jungkook laughed at his statement while Jin smiled for him.

"I think it's impossible now for you to get married to Jimin" Jin thought, feeling bad about hiding the fact that Jimin have a boyfriend now.

He don't really wanna tell Jungkook, he wants Jungkook to find out by his own.

"hyung, when I will see him. I will propose to him, I already bought a ring cause I don't want us to be apart again... I know he don't have a boyfriend or special someone.. I still believe I am still the one in his heart even after all this years.. First love never dies hyung right? "Jin nodded and a tear slip on his cheek, Jungkook frowned before wiping that tear away using his thumb.

" why are you crying hyung?"Jungkook asked worriedly. Jin shake his head and mumbled nothing, but Jungkook didn't believe him and asked again.

" I.. I just.. can't believe you still love him Jungkook ah.. "Jin cried, Jungkook asked the make up artist to stop and left them. Jungkook then hugged the elder as he comforted.

" hyung, I am fine of waiting... He is worth it hyung"Jungkook said with a smile on his face and Jin can't hold his tears, he lied to the younger, he wasn't a good friend, guilt is taking over him.

" Jungkook.. Ji-------"

" JIN! WE NEED JUNGKOOK TO CHANGE NOW!" The manager shouted interrupting Jin's words.

"let's talk later Jin hyung" Jungkook said, Jin shake his head.

"bu---"

"30 more minutes and I need to go.. Let's talk after break" Jin nodded before leaving Jungkook.

"..i can do this! For all my life, everyone thinks I'm perfect, but they were wrong.. And I was also wrong, because I'm incomplete, without Jimin.. I'm nothing, with him I am something, and together we are everything.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~