Chapter 59 - New Problem

Guess who's having a birthday today?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

'Jimin I'm going to work now, see you later baby... Kiss? "Jungkook pointed his lips. Jimin rolled his eyes playfully, before tip toing to smash their lips together.

"Hmm.. Love you..." the elder said softly. "I love you too! Now go.. Don't be late okay?"

"I won't, take care of our diminie.. And yourself too..." Jimin nodded and let go of Jungkook. Diminie barks while wiggling his tail.

"Daddy's gonna be home soon! Don't worry diminieee~~" Jimin assures his pet as he kneels in front of it and starts giving it a nice rub on the head.

"love you kookie! Bye bye!"

Jungkook smiled at him before leaving.

Jimin sighed, he is alone again in the house.

It's been a month...

And Jungkook still haven't break a rule.

------------

Jungkook was so frustrated when he got on the night company. Suga, Agust D has taken over the social media during his comeback, he made a song that became a dance craze nation wide.

"we have to do more in order for jungkook to be on the spotlight! Not just in Korea.. We don't want Jyp to get on our way..." Pdogg said giving jungkook a hard time, he feels like he isn't good enough.

"but.. I still haven't done my tour.. Maybe.. Just maybe.. I can still get on their way.." jungkook defended as he was feeling offended. The pressure was on and he hates it. August d is just a rapper and a producer and he..feels like he got all it takes to do it all, he thinks he got everything and he can't just be beaten by suga.

" jungkook, we will be doing the tour next month or the next.. next month.."

"what?!" jungkook questioned, surprised.

"yes.. We gotta prepare for the Mnet music award next month.. We gotta need all your time.. and the golden disk award will be on June.." bang pd min explained, jungkook nodded in understanding.

"jungkook, I know you have a boyfriend but we gotta pair you with Taeyeon.. on your performance"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday to me!!

Im gonna update more..

Saranghae!

Im 16 now.. 😂😂😂😂 I'm old..