Chapter 60 - Excited

Jungkook texted Jimin that he will be late tonight. Jimin understands that but Jungkook didn't explain why, so he get a little worried.

He and diminie watches their favourite cooking show, hell's kitchen, with Gorden Ramsey the famous chef. It's 8 pm in the evening and still, all Jimin want to do is wait until Jungkook comes home safe and  sound.

Jimin smiled as a message popped on his phone. It's taehyung, they have been communicating for a lot now. They just missed each other so much, and Jimin wishes this upcoming school year, they will be still classmates.

From:Taebear

Jiminie.. Are you free tomorrow? I really wanna see you...

To: Taebear

I'm not sure.. Tomorrow is Thursday so.. Me and Jungkook are going on our date!

From: Taebear

But.. Aissshhhh.. Okay, how about on the sunday? Sounds good? "

To: Taebear

Sounds great! See yahh... Mwuah

Jimin put his cellphone down after receiving a reply from taehyung.

Time skip:

Jimin yawns, its already 11pm in the evening and diminie is now sleeping on his lap while Jungkook is still at work.

He texted Jungkook but the elder did not reply. This happen last time at their 7th monthsary and he really don't want it to happen again.

"ugh.. Kookie! Where are you babe.." Jimin sighed in frustration, he turns off the TV and picks up diminie on his way to their room.

He place diminie on the bed, letting him sleep in there, after he calls Jungkook for 4 times.. But all he get was.. Nothing!

" where are you Kookie.. " Jimin wondered and tears brimming in his eyes.

Before he could call Jungkook for the fifth time, the door opens, revealing a tired, and exhausted Jungkook.

"kookie?" Jimin cried as he run towards the elder, hugging him immediately.

"miss me much?" Jungkook chuckled. Jimin shakes his head before slapping the elders arm.

"you didn't call!, you did not answer my call! What happened?"

"er.. My.. Uh.. I am not allowed to bring my phone when I'm practicing anymore.. That's why.. I wasn't able to reply... I'm sorry babe"Jungkook lied, the truth is, he just wanna focus on his job more now, and that excuse is an excuse that Jimin would buy.

He felt guilty but its for Jimin and his future. But he would be lying if he isn't doing this for the fame too.. He wants all the attention, Suga and him don't really work, he hates the elder the elder hates him.

So he will work hard for everything just to be on the spotlight.

And that what's worries Jin, when he get addicted he will forget anything... He will change... And worst.. He might hurt Jimin as well.

"it's okay kookie.. I understand, are you really busy?" Jimin asks, worried, Jungkook notice that Jimins eyes are red, he must be really sleepy he thought.

"let's talk tomorrow.. Let's get some sleep first.. Aigoo.. My cutie baby, I love u" Jungkook cooed, pressing  a kiss on the younger's lips, just a quick kiss, to relieve his stress.

"love you more, kookie" The younger replies.

°°°°°°°°

Morning comes and Jimin wakes up very early, today is date day, but little did he know, Jungkook can't even stay for breakfast.

The younger place the plates on the table and now was waiting for Jungkook who just got out from the shower.

"what should we do today hmm?" Jimin wondered excitedly, but those smile fades away when he sees Jungkook rushing to get his shoes on.

"my limo is here baby.. I gotta go" Jungkook said putting his shoes on as fast as he could.

"but.. ~~"

"bye!" Jungkook shouted before slamming the door loudly.

"woof! woof!" diminie barks as he runs towards the door and started scratching it. Sad because his daddy just left him.

Jimin sit with his eyes wide open, he gulps forcefully and without even knowing he was shaking that he freaks out. He couldn't believe it, its the first time..

Usually Jungkook would disobey his manager for him.. He was in the top of Jungkook's priority list, but now

No kiss..

No I love you..

And definitely..

No date

^^^^^^^^^^^^

My Heart Wants What It Wants || JikookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara